Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

Grace was with Harry in the library when Ginny showed up.

"Harry, I'm talking to you, can you hear me?" Ginny asked.

"Huh?"

Harry did't notice Ginny was in front of him. "Oh hi," he said, pulling his books toward him. "How come you're not at practice?"

Since Harry had been kicked off the Gryffindor Quidditch team by Umbridge, Ginny now played in his place as Seeker.

"It's over," Ginny said. "Ron had to take Jack Sloper up to the hospital wing."

Sloper also filled in for one of the Weasleys as a Beater.

She hoisted a box wrapped in brown paper onto the table.

"It's Easter eggs from Mum," Ginny said. "There's one of each of you... There you go..."

"Please thank your mother for me, Ginny." Grace said.

Both girls noticed Harry was a little off.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Grace said quietly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said gruffly.

"You seem really down lately," Ginny spoke. "You know, I'm sure if you just talked to Cho..."

During this time several things happened between Harry and Cho. Marietta, her friend, snitched the D.A. Also, Harry and Cho did not have very good dates during this time...

"It's not Cho I want to talk to," Harry said brusquely.

"Who is it, then?" Grace asked curiously.

"I wish I could talk to Sirius," he muttered. "But I know I can't."

"Well," Grace said slowly. "if you really want to talk to Sirius, I expect we could think of a way to do it..."

"Come on," Harry said hopelessly. "With Umbridge policing the fires and reading all our mail?"

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George," Ginny said thoughtfully. "is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."

Harry looked at Grace and Ginny, thinking of a way he could talk to his godfather.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Madam Pince screamed.

"Oh damn," Grace whispered.

"I forgot —" Ginny whispered.

"Chocolate in the library!" she screamed. "Out — out — OUT!"

Grace was anxious. Ginny had talked with Fred and George about what Harry wanted to do. Harry was going to use the fireplace in Umbridge's living room for this, and since he had won a special pocket knife from Sirius (which would open any lock), he was going to use the gift for this occasion.

Fred and George would do something eye-catching right after school, some kind of distraction. The two of them kept it a secret what it would be.

After school ended, Grace and her friends, who were heading towards the Common Room, were stopped by Roger Bones.

"Come on! Look what's happening in the Entrance Hall!"

They all ran with him to the hall.

When they arrived, by the walls there were many students standing in a circle (some of them covered with a substance Grace couldn't identify what it was), teachers and ghosts were also in the crowd.

Grace realized who was in the crowd: Fred and George.

"So!" Umbridge said. "So... you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"

"Pretty amusing, yeah," Fred said.

Filch elbowed his way closer to Umbridge.

"I've got the form, Headmistress," he said hoarsely. "I've got the form and I've got the whips waiting... Oh, let me do it now..."

"Very good, Argus," Umbridge said. "You two," she gazed down to Fred and George. "are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

"You know what?" Fred said. "I don't think we are."

He turned to his twin. "George, I think we've outgrown full-time education."

"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself." George said lightly.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" Fred asked.

"Definitely," George said.

"And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wands and said together, "Accio Brooms!"

Seconds later the brooms were in front of them.

"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Umbridge, swinging his leg over his broomstick.

"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," George said, mounting his own.

Fred looked at the crowd.

"If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley — Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes," he said loudly. "Our new premises!"

"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," George said, pointing at Umbridge.

"STOP THEM!" Umbridge shrieked.

When Filch approached, the twins gave each broom a boost and took off flying.

Grace, seeing Harry among the crowd, went over to him.

"How did they manage to buy a store?" she asked him.

"I gave my prize from the Triwizard Tournament for them."