Slytherin vs Gryffindor

Today was going to be the first Quidditch match Grace was going to watch, she was looking forward to it. Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Although she was rooting for Slytherin, she was also rooting for her brother, who was playing seeker for Gryffindor. Grace was in the Great Hall chatting to her roommates. At the end of her breakfast, she decided to talk to Harry before the match. She noticed that Snape was watching her the whole time, but she didn't mind. She first went to Draco Malfoy, Slytherin's new seeker.

"Hi, Draco. Good luck today, I hope you capture the golden snitch." Grace told him.

"I won't need that much luck anyway, with our Nimbus 2001 it will be so much easier. I'm sorry if I accidentally humiliate your brother today." Draco said.

Then Grace went to the Gryffindor table and sat beside Harry.

"Good luck today, Harry. I hope you do well, even if I'm rooting for Slytherin I don't want you to be humiliated." Grace said.

"Thank you." he said.

Grace was about to leave when Hermione called her. "Grace, wait."

"Yes?" Grace asked.

"After the game is over I need to talk to you." Hermione said quietly.

"Alright. See you then." Grace said.

At the entrance of the Great Hall, Ella, Megan, Melia, and Astoria were waiting for Grace, so they could all go together to the Quidditch pitch.

"Wouldn't it be nice to be in the Slytherin Quidditch team?" Megan spoke.

"It would be awesome!" Melia and Ella answered.

"In which position would you play?" Astoria asked them. "I think I'd be a good seeker."

"I'd like to be a keeper." Ella answered.

"Whenever I play with my siblings I play as a chaser, though I'd also like to be a beater." Melia answered.

"I'd definitely be a beater!" Megan answered eagerly. "What about you, Grace?"

"If someday I actually join the Slytherin team it would be a miracle, maybe they'd put me as a chaser." Grace answered.

The five girls went to sit on the bleachers where all Slytherins were. About ten minutes later everyone was there.

The match had started. The goals started to be scored, but Grace could only pay attention to one thing, one of the bludgers was chasing Harry, it didn't matter if one of the beaters threw it to the other side, it came back to chasing Harry, it was cursed.

"Look!" Grace told them, pointing at Harry. "That bludger must be cursed! It's chasing Harry!"

A few minutes later, when Harry and Draco were competing to capture the snitch, Draco fell on the ground. Harry kept trying to capture the snitch when the bludger hit his wrist. Harry kept trying to capture it and when he finally did it, he fell on the ground and soon passed out.

Grace ran to Harry, followed by her roommates. When she got near Harry, Professor Lockhart was already with him, Hermione and Ron were also near. Soon later Harry woke up.

"Oh, no, not you," Harry moaned, seeing Lockhart holding his arm.

"Doesn't know what he's saying," Lockhart said loudly. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm."

"No!" Harry quickly said. "I'll keep it like this, thanks..."

"Lie back, Harry." Lockhart said soothingly. "It's a simple charm I've used countless times —"

"Why can't he just go to the hospital wing?" Grace asked.

"He should really, Professor," Oliver Wood said. "Great capture, Harry, really spectacular, your best yet, I'd say —"