Reunions

"He hasn't gone!" Harry yelled.

Harry was still fighting Lupin and screaming for Sirius.

Dumbledore had most of the remaining Death Eaters grouped in the middle of the room, seemingly immobilized by invisible ropes.

"Harry?"

Neville had slid down the stone benches one by one to the place where Harry stood.

"Here," Lupin said quietly, and pointing his wand at Neville's legs he said, "Finite." The spell was lifted. Neville's legs fell back onto the floor and remained still. Lupin's face was pale. "Let's — let's find the others. Where are they all, Neville?"

"Dey're all back dere," said Neville. "A brain addacked Ron bud I dink he's all righd — and Herbione's unconscious, bud we could feel a bulse —"

It all happened very quickly. Harry, who had let go of Lupin, started running after Bellatrix, who was shouting, taunting him. Voldemort appeared, and he and Dumbledore dueled.

Fudge appeared just in time to see Voldemort with his own eyes.

Grace opened her eyes. It was all very clear. When her vision finally focused, she noticed that she was in the Hogwarts Hospital Wing. Everything in her mind was a mess. The last thing she remembered were the purple flames that had hit her. How did she get back to Hogwarts? Who brought her back? What happened during the time she was unconscious? How long has she been unconscious?

Someone was sitting in a chair next to her bed. She soon realized it was her father.

"Dad," Grace called, she didn't think her voice was going to sound so weak.

Severus soon got up from the chair and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Honey, you have no idea how worried I was." Severo leaned over to hug his daughter.

It was strange to talk to her father again. Grace could hardly remember when was the last time she had a conversation outside the classroom with her father.

"How long was I out for?" she asked him.

Two days. Potter thought Black was in danger, I went to check if it was true. I went to the Order's headquarters, but when I saw that he was there, I went back to Hogwarts to look for Potter and warn him. But you all had ran away.

Grace groaned in pain.

"I would yell and argue with you if it weren't for your condition." Severo said, running his hand through Grace's hair.

"Who got me out?" she asked.

"After the Dark Lord escaped, Dumbledore and the others of the Order brought you here. I believe Lupin was the one who brought you here."

"How are the others?"

"Nymphadora is in St. Mungus, but she's fine, it's nothing serious. The others are alright as well. But..."

Grace realized that something was not right. "What's wrong, dad?" she asked worriedly.

"Black took a spell to the chest and his body entered the Arch."

"Sirius is dead?" Grace said quietly. Severus merely nodded.

Grace was not really saddened by this news. She had never been close to Sirius. What worried her was Harry. After losing both of his parents, living with his terrible uncles, watching Cedric die last year, now Harry had also lost his godfather. Grace was crying for her brother.