Seceret passage

Grace and all the students who were participating in D.A. who were now living in the Room of Requirement, were waiting for Neville to return from Abeforth Dumbledore's bar.

"Look who it is! Didn't I tell you?" Neville said, as he emerged into the room beyond the passage.

Neville came down, and everyone could see Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"HARRY!"

"It's Potter, it's POTTER!"

People were screaming.

"Ron!"

"Hermione!"

Grace waited for the various people who came to hug the three of them.

"Okay, okay, calm down!" Neville called.

And then people backed away.

Grace could now see her brother and her friends better.

"Harry!" Grace said, running to her brother and hugging him.

Soon afterwards she hugged Ron and Hermione.

The room was totally different from what the trio had seen. Several colorful nets hung from the ceiling. On the walls were the golden lion of Gryffindor on the red background, the black badger of Hufflepuff on the yellow background, the bronze eagle from Ravenclaw on the blue background, and the silver snake from Slytherin on the green background. There were overcrowded bookshelves, a few brooms leaning against the walls, and in one corner was a large radio, where the students hiding there could hear news from the Potterwatch.

"Where are we?" Harry asked.

"Room of Requirement, of course!" Neville said.

"Surpassed itself, hasn't it? The Carrows were chasing me, and I knew I had just one chance for a hideout: I managed to get through the door and this is what I found! Well, it wasn't exactly like this when I arrived, it was a load smaller, there was only one hammock and just Gryffindor hangings. But it's expanded as more and more of the D.A. have arrived." Grace said.

"And the Carrows can't get in?" asked Harry, looking around for the door.

"No," Seamus said, his face was bruised and puffy. "It's a proper hideout, as long as one of us stays in here, they can't get at us, the door won't open. It's all down to Grace. She really gets this room. You've got to ask it for exactly what you need — like, 'I don't want any Carrow supporters to be able to get in' — and it'll do it for you! You've just got to make sure you close the loopholes! Grace's awesome!"

"It's quite straightforward, really," Grace said. "I'd been in here about a day and a half, and getting really hungry, and wishing I could get something to eat, and that's when the passage to the Hog's Head opened up. I went through it and met Aberforth. He's been providing us with food, because for some reason, that's the one thing the room doesn't really do."

"Yeah, well, food's one of the five exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration," Ron said.

Everyone was surprised that Ron knew this.

"So we've been hiding out here for nearly two weeks," Seamus said. "and it just makes more hammocks every time we need them, and it even sprouted a pretty good bathroom once girls started turning up —"

"— and thought they'd quite like to wash, yes," supplied Astoria.

Harry looked through the people in the room. Both Patil twins were there, as were Terry Boot, Ernie Macmillan, Anthony Goldstein, and Michael Corner. Besides that I was surprised to see several Slytherin students there too, well, not as many as in the other Houses, but a considerable number.