New friend

The door opened again. It was Dumbledore.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sirius Black —" Harry began.

"For heaven's sake!" Madam Pomfrey said. "Is this a hospital wing or not? Headmaster, I must insist —"

"My apologies, Poppy, but I need a word with Mr. Potter and Miss Granger," Dumbledore said calmly. "I have just been talking to Sirius Black —"

"I need to speak with you later, Albus..." Snape said, looking at Grace.

"Go to my office later, Severus. Now you must stay with your daughter." Dumbledore said. "I wish to speak to Harry and Hermione alone," he continued. "I believe Miss Snape doesn't need to stay in the hospital wing and can be accompanied to Slytherin Common Room."

"Miss Snape you may go. Dear, if you feel any kind of pain or something, don't hesitate to come back." Madam Pomfrey told Grace.

"The Dementors should have arrived by now," Fudge said. "I'll go and meet them. Dumbledore, I'll see you upstairs." he then left the hospital wing.

Grace got up from the bed and with Snape's help they both left the wing as well.

"I'll take you to the Common Room and you'll stay there with your friends." Snape told her. "What am I going to do with you..." he muttered.

Grace kept looking down, a little sad to see her father so disappointed with her.

"I'm sorry, dad, but sometimes I can't really avoid those kids of situations..." Grace said.

"I fear that's true, after all you're always hanging with Potter..."

After a few minutes they arrived in the Common Room.

"Stay here and don't leave unless you're allowed to, alright? I'll go to Dumbledore's office and have a talk with him. If you feel any pain you just go to my office and wait for me until I get back and I'll give you a potion."

He gave her a kiss on her forhead.

"I love you, dad." Grace said.

"I love you too, Grace."

And then he was gone. Grace went to the stairs that led to her dorm, with difficulties.

"Would you like some help?" a boy Grace's never spoken to before asked.

"Yes, thank you so much..." Grace said.

While the boy was helping Grace with the stairs she said, "I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are..."

"Oh, of course. I'm Blaise Zabini. I'm on third year, like Draco and your brother." the boy said.

"It's nice meeting you, Blaise. I'm Grace Snape." she introduced herself.

"It's nice meeting you too. Of course I knew who you were already. How could I not know? Professor Snape's daughter and only the best Chaser Slytherin's ever had!"

And then they came to the door of Grace's dorm.

"I can't go further. I hope we could talk another day! See you later, Grace."

"See you later, Blaise. Thank you again."

She walked in her dorm, where her friends had been waiting for her.

"Finally!" Megan spoke.

"Oh thank God you're alive!" Astoria said.

Grace went to her bed.

"Yeah... barely..." Grace murmured.

"What do you mean?" Astoria asked.

"How did you get hurt?" Ella asked.

"Are you alright?" Megan and Melia asked at the same time.

"I have these claw scratches on my chest because a dog attacked... unintentionally." Grace spoke. "And yes, I'm now alright, I was in the hospital wing, but Madam Pomfrey discharged me."

So Grace told everything that had happened to her friends.