Death Eaters invaded Hogwarts

In Professor Snape's office

Malfoy swallowed hard as soon as Grace left the room and the door closed. Severus stared for a few seconds at Draco with a look that, in Draco's eyes, was nothing more frightening.

"I may have even made the Unbreakable Vow with your mother, but I'm warning you: whatever I find out that you have done that hurt my daughter in any way, your mission to the Dark Lord will be the least of your problems." Severus threatened.

"Y-yes, sir."

"As I said before, no funny business while I am present in the same room. No funny business in the dorms, I will know otherwise, don't underestimate me."

"Yes, sir."

"And I want you to do everything possible and impossible for her safety." Severus requested.

"Yes, sir. Anything else?"

"Yes, last thing: I am neither old enough nor psychologically prepared to be a grandfather now. Don't be an irresponsible imbecile."

The news of the moment at Hogwarts was Harry and Ginny's relationship.

"You'd think people had better things to gossip about," Ginny said. "Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest."

Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Grace were in the Hogwarts grounds.

Grace, Hermione, and Ron roared with laughter.

"What did you tell her?" Grace asked.

"I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail," said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly. "Much more macho."

"Thanks," said Harry, grinning. "And what did you tell her Ron's got?"

"A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where."

Ron scowled as Hermione and Grace rolled around laughing.

It was night, all the students were in their respective Common Rooms, probably asleep.

Grace and her other friends and roommates were asleep when they heard a scream, followed by several others.

Megan, Grace and Ella were the first to wake up.

"What could have happened?" Megan said.

"I don't know... What could have happened in the middle of..." Grace was interrupted by Ella, who pulled the two friends together and pointed to the sky.

It was the Dark Mark.

"Let's wake them both up and go down to the Common Room." Megan said.

The three of them went to wake up the other two roommates, then went down to the Communal Room, where there were already a certain number of people.

Daphne as soon as she saw Astoria ran to hug her.

Grace saw that all the sixth year students were already there, all but one.

"Blaise, where's Draco?" Grace asked worriedly.

"I- I don't know... when we woke up he was no longer in bed..." he said nervously.

"Let's go." Grace said.

"Where?!" Blaise asked.

"Wherever they are. We have to do something."

Out of the Slytherin Common Room came Grace, Blaise, Melia, Astoria, Daphne, Ella and Megan.

Everyone ran around the castle looking for the Death Eaters. Soon they saw someone with red hair fighting one of them, Amycus Carrow.

"Crucio - Crucio - you can't dance forever, pretty -"

"Impedimenta!" screamed Astoria.

The spell hit Amycus in the chest, who was thrown against the wall. Everything was in chaos. Harry, who Grace barely saw pass, disappeared behind Ron. Professor McGonagall, Lupin, and Ron were each fighting against a Death Eater. Harry seemed to be looking for someone. Tonks was fighting against a blond Death Eater.

The whole school was in turmoil. Students were running around, by then there was no one left in the Common Rooms.

People were leaving the castle in the direction of the Hogwarts grounds, looking for the Death Eaters. It was then that Grace heard another scream louder than the one she had heard in the dormitory. Everyone nearby ran to the source of the scream. Many people were gathering around something that was on the ground. Grace and her friends ran over there.

It was Dumbledore's body.

Grace was in the hospital wing. Besides her were her friends who had gone out with her, Hermione, Ron, Lupin, Tonks, Neville and Ginny.

When Hermione saw Harry entering the hospital wing, she ran to hug him.

"Are you all right, Harry?"

"I'm fine... How's Bill?"

Bill, one of Ron's older brothers, had been injured earlier by one of the Death Eaters.

He was lying in bed, his face all cut up. Madam Pomfrey was applying a smelly liquid to his wounds.

"Can't you fix them with a charm or something?" Harry asked.

"No charm will work on these," said Madam Pomfrey. "I've tried everything I know, but there is no cure for werewolf bites."

"But he wasn't bitten at the full moon," said Ron. "Greyback hadn't transformed, so surely Bill won't be a — a real —?"

He looked uncertainly at Lupin.

"No, I don't think that Bill will be a true werewolf," said Lupin, "but that does not mean that there won't be some contamination. Those are cursed wounds. They are unlikely ever to heal fully, and — and Bill might have some wolfish characteristics from now on."

"Dumbledore might know something that'd work, though," Ron said. "Where is he? Bill fought those maniacs on Dumbledore's orders, Dumbledore owes him, he can't leave him in this state -"

"Ron — Dumbledores dead," Grace said.

"No!" Lupin screamed, lookinig at Harry as though hoping the latter might contradict her.

"How did he die?" whispered Tonks. "How did it happen?"

Grace didn't know the answer to this question. She had only seen the headmaster's body outside the castle.

"Snape killed him," Harry said.