Draco's secret

Summer break has arrived. Grace was excited, but nervous at the same time. She really wanted to visit Draco's house, but she was nervous about meeting Narcissa. She was also nervous because she didn't know how to convince Severus to let her go.

At the beginning of the summer she received a letter, she didn't even have to open it, she knew it was from Draco. And, as she had expected, it was an invitation for her to come and visit him.

Grace left her room and went to where her father was.

"What is it, dear?" Severus said, sitting on his chair in the living room, without taking his eyes off the book he was reading.

"So, Dad, first I wanted to tell you that Draco and I are officially dating..." Grace said. Her heart stopped, not knowing what reaction to expect from her father.

Severus, surprisingly, didn't seem too shocked or bothered by the news. "After seeing the boy waiting almost two whole days outside the Hospital Wing I already imagined this."

Grace continued, without looking into her father's eyes. "He invited me to his house. Today."

"Alright."

From a various number of possible reactions, that wasn't what she expected.

"What do you mean? You're not going to fight me and forbid me to go to his house? Wow, not so long ago you wouldn't have let me go even if he was just my friend..."

"I know that if I forbid you to go, you two will find a way to get together anyway. And I also like that you were honest with me and told me about the two of you. But I'm leting you go mainly because I know that Narcissa will be there and, knowing her, she won't leave you alone for a second."

"Thank you, dad." Grace said, hugging him.

She hurried upstairs to her room, chose what to wear, and got ready. Since she couldn't apparate yet, as soon as she was ready, Grace went to Severus, and the two of them apparated at the entrance to Malfoy Manor.

"I'll be back later, Dad." she said, going to knock on the front door.

She barely knocked on the door and Draco opened it.

"Did you miss me?" he said, grinning.

"Of course I did." Grace said, stepping forward to wrap her arms around his neck and kissing him.

The two walked in. Grace looked at everything, she had never seen such a big house before.

"Come on, Mom is in the living room waiting for us." Draco said, taking her hand and guiding her through his house.

When they got in the living room, Grace soon saw Narcissa. She was very beautiful and elegant.

"Mom, this is Grace, Grace, this is my mom." Draco introduced them.

Grace let go of Draco's hand and went to greet Narcissa.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Malfoy!" Grace said, with a soft smile on her face while she went to shake Narcissa's hand.

"So polite! Draco speaks very highly of you. It's very nice to meet you too, dear, but you can call me Narcissa." Draco's mother said, returning the gesture.

Grace grinned, while her face became red. Seeing how nice and loving Draco's mother was, Grace became less worried.

The three of them sat in the living room, Draco and Grace together on a couch, holding hands, while Narcisa sat across from them.

Narcissa was the first to speak, "Draco mentioned that you are a great student, it would be good for him to be around good influences once in a while..."