End of second year

It was a sunny day. Most third year students to seventh year students were in Hogsmeade. Grace was on the grounds with her friends when she spotted Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Girls, I need to speak with my brother. I'll be right back." Grace said.

She walked to where the trio was. "You guys are out of the hospital wing! How are you?" Grace asked.

"Much better." Harry answered.

"Did you know? Buckbeak is gone and so is Sirius! How did that happen?" Ron said.

"That's wonderful!" Hermione said, faking enthusiasm.

"Have you heard the news?" Grace spoke sadly.

"What?" The three of them asked worriedly.

"My father announced in Slytherin Common Room today. Lupin won't be teaching at Hogwarts anymore..." Grace said. "He's packing."

"He's packing?! Why?" Harry asked.

"He resigned."

"I'll go see him." Harry said.

"But if he resigned..." Ron began.

"It seems there's nothing we can do." Grace said.

"Whatever. I'll still go see him. I'll meet you guys later." Harry said.

Hogwarts Express

Grace was in the train going back home in a crowded cabin with Astoria, Ella, Melia, Megan, and now with them was Blaise Zabini, the boy who had helped Grace to her dorm.

"Girls, this is the boy who had helped me go to our dorm when I my leg was injured." Grace introduced him to them.

"I'm Blaise Zabini, it's nice meeting you all." he told them.

"I'm Megan Avery."

"Melia Rosier."

"Ella Wilkins."

"Astoria Greengrass."

"So, have you guys heard that this summer is going to have the Quidditch World Cup? I'm so excited!" Grace said.

"Yes! I'll go watch with my siblings and my mother, if you want to come... You're all invited, even you Blaise." Melia said.

"Thanks, but I had agreed to go with Theodore, Pansy, and Daphne." Blaise said.

"Cool, my sister didn't even tell me her plans to go see the Quidditch World Cup..." Astoria said.

"Come with me, Astoria! I'll go with my mother and my brother, I'm sure she will let you go with us!" Megan said.

"Thank you, Megan!" Astoria said.

"Nice, so Grace, Ella, and I could go together and we could meet there! Is it okay with you, Ella?" Melia asked.

"Sure." Ella answered.

"We'll meet there I guess." Blaise said.