Resurrection stone

Grace was hugging and celebrating with Ginny, Luna and her Slytherin friends when Harry called her over.

"What is it?" Grace asked curiously.

Harry took Grace's hand and dropped an object, it was a rock.

"You deserve as much as I do to be able to talk to our mother at least once." he said.

"Harry... Is it the Resurrection Stone?" Grace said, open-mouthed.

"Yes. There is no way to bring back the ones that are gone, but I am sure you will want to talk to her a little, even if only once."

A tear ran down Grace's face, and she hugged her brother again.

"Thank you, Harry." she said, her voice trembling because she was crying.

Grace put the stone in her pocket, although she was extremely anxious to see her mother's face at least once, she knew that one more person needed to be with her at this moment.

With Harry's help, the two of them Apparated in the driveway of her house on Spinner's End. She gave Harry one last hug, and Harry Disapparated, she took a deep breath, and opened the door to the house.

"Dad?" Grace called out to him, as she entered.

Knowing Severus, she knew that the most likely place for him to be after all that had happened would be at home. Her intuition was right.

"I'm here, sweetheart." Severus said from the living room.

Grace walked calmly to where her father was sitting. She walked over to him and sat on the arm of the armchair where he sat. With one hand she held Severus' hand, and with the other she took the stone from her pocket and showed it to her father.

Severus immediately recognized what his daughter was holding, but before he could say anything, a green-eyed red-haired woman, at most 25 years old, appeared in front of them both.

"Lily." was all Severus could say.

The two could not believe the figure before them.

"Mom." Grace spoke.

Grace had never seen her mother in person, as Lily passed away when Grace was not even 3 months old. It was then that the little girl finally noticed what everyone told her, Grace looked just like Lily, except for the color of her hair.

"You and your brother were so brave!" Lily said. "I am with you every moment of every day, always proud of the people you two have become."

Grace cried. She wanted so much to hug her mother, to be able to feel her mother.

"Weren't you mad when I got in Slytherin?"

"Of course not, dear. I always knew that Harry would go to Gryffindor, just as I always knew that your heart belonged to Slytherin."

Grace squeezed her father's hand tightly.

"I want you to know that I have always been very proud of you and Harry, and I am so happy that you are close." Lily said, although she didn't need to, since her features already showed how proud she was. "Although at first I didn't like that blond boy, I can see how he loves you, how he has changed for you."

And then Lily finally turned to Severus, green eyes staring into his dark ones.

"Sev, you have done a wonderful job raising our daughter. I know you have always doubted your ability as a father and always thought you were not worthy to be a father to a girl as wonderful as Grace, but know that if I were you I would have done the same, I don't see anyone better than you raising our daughter. And I want to thank you for taking care of Harry all this time, even though it was not your responsibility."

Father and daughter were crying together. Lily looked at them both.

"I love you very much, always will. Even though you can't see me I will always be with you. Now I think it's my time to go, but first, Grace, " Lily said, looking at her daughter. "I think there is someone who wants to have a word with you."

Lily's figure disappeared, but before she could start crying for her mother, another person appeared in front of Grace.

"Dora." Grace began to cry again. Tonks smiled. "Dora, what about your son? What will happen to Ted?"

"I'm sure he'll be fine, Grace. My mother will take care of him, and besides, with Harry and you as godparents I know he will be in good hands."

"I couldn't even say goodbye to you..." Grace sobbed.

"Don't cry, little sister, just like your mother said, I will always be with you, even though you can't see me. I love you and I will always be by your side."

And so, Tonks also disappeared.