Crabbe and Goyle or Harry and Ron?

Grace was with Draco looking for Crabbe and Goyle. Grace knew that they had disappeared because Harry and Ron were making the Polyjuice potion with Hermione. As they were walking through the corridors of the school, near the Slytherin common room, they suddenly bumped into Crabbe and Goyle, who were actually Harry and Ron.

"There you are," Draco drawled. "Have you two been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? I've been looking for you; I want to show you something really funny."

Grace and Draco noticed that Crabbe and Goyle weren't alone, Percy Weasley, the Gryffindor prefect, was with them.

"And what're you doing down here, Weasley?" Draco sneered.

"You want to show a bit more respect to a school prefect!" Percy said. "I don't like your attitude!"

Draco sneered and motioned for Crabbe and Goyle to follow him. Draco, Grace and the false Crabbe and Goyle were heading towards the Slytherin common room.

"That Peter Weasley —" Draco said.

"Percy," Crabbe, who Grace realised was Ron, corrected him.

"Whatever," Draco said. "I've noticed him sneaking around a lot lately. And I bet I know what he's up to. He thinks he's going to catch Slytherin's heir single-handed."

Everyone stopped in front of a smooth, damp stone wall.

"What's the new password again?" Draco asked Goyle, who was actually Harry.

"Er —"

"Pure-blood." Grace answered for him.

And the four of them walked into the common room.

"Wait here," Draco told Crabbe and Goyle. "I'll go and get it — my father's just sent it to me —"

Grace and Draco left, leaving Harry and Ron waiting. Grace returned first with her wizard's chess in hand, placed it on the table and sat down next to Harry and Ron.

Draco returned carrying a piece of paper that looked like a newspaper clipping.

"That'll give you a laugh," Draco said.

Grace, Harry, and Ron read the clipping.

"Inquiry at the Ministry of Magic," Grace started reading out loud. "Arthur Weasley, Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office, was today fined fifty Galleons for bewitching a Muggle car. Mr. Lucius Malfoy, a governor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where the enchanted car crashed earlier this year, called today for Mr. Weasley's resignation, 'Weasley has brought the Ministry into disrepute,' Mr. Malfoy told our reporter."

"Well?" Draco said impatiently. "Don't you think it's funny?"

"Ha, ha," Harry said bleakly.

Grace thought it best to say something before Draco became suspicious. "I think it's a bit mean to laugh at something like that, Draco."

Draco pretended not to have heard her. "Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them," he said scornfully. "You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave."

"I'm not a pure-blood, Draco. Have you forgotten I'm a half-blood?" Grace said.

"It's not the same as being a mudblood." Draco said.

Grace's eyes started to turn red from tears, her mum was a 'Mudblood'.

Crabbe's face, who was actually Ron, quivered with fury.

"What's up with you, Crabbe?" Draco snapped.

"Stomachache," Ron grunted.

"Well, go up to the hospital wing and give all those Mudbloods a kick from me," Draco said, snickering. "You know, I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't reported all these attacks yet," he continued. "I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up. He'll be sacked if it doesn't stop soon. Father's always said old Dumbledore's the worst thing that's ever happened to this place. He loves Muggle-borns. A decent headmaster would never've let slime like that Creevey in."

He looked at Harry and Ron. "What's the matter with you two?"

Harry and Ron forced to laugh, which made Draco satisfied.

"Saint Potter, the Mudbloods' friend," Draco said slowly. "He's another one with no proper wizard feeling, or he wouldn't go around with that jumped-up Granger Mudblood. And people think he's Slytherin's heir! I wish I knew who it is. I could help them."

"You must have some idea who's behind it all..." Goyle/Harry said.

"You know I haven't, Goyle, how many times do I have to tell you?" Draco snapped. "And Father won't tell me anything about the last time the Chamber was opened either. Of course, it was fifty years ago, so it was before his time, but he knows all about it, and he says that it was all kept quiet and it'll look suspicious if I know too much about it. But I know one thing — last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died. So I bet it's a matter of time before one of them's killed this time... I hope it's Granger,"

"Draco, that's not something you wish for someone." warned Grace.

"D'you know if the person who opened the Chamber last time was caught?" Harry/Goyle asked.

"Oh, yeah... whoever it was was expelled, they're probably still in Azkaban." Draco said.

"Azkaban?" Harry/Goyle said, puzzled.

"Azkaban — the wizard prison, Goyle," Draco said. "Father says to keep my head down and let the Heir of Slytherin get on with it. He says the school needs ridding of all the Mudblood filth, but not to get mixed up in it. Of course, he's got a lot on his plate at the moment. You know the Ministry of Magic raided our manor last week?"

Harry tried looking concerned.

"Yeah..." Draco said. "Luckily, they didn't find much. Father's got some very valuable Dark Arts stuff. But luckily, we've got our own secret chamber under the drawing-room floor —" Draco said.

"Oh!" Ron said. Everyone stared at him. His hair had started to turn red and his nose was growing, he was getting back to normal. They both stood up quickly.

"Medicine for my stomach," Ron grunted.

Harry and Ron quickly left the common room in the direction of the bathroom. Only Draco and Grace remained in the common room.

"Didn't they both look a bit strange?" Draco asked her.

"No." Grace replied harshly. Her face was still swollen from crying.

"I'm sorry if I insulted you. Sometimes I forget that your mum was a mu... a muggleborn." he said.

"Remember the next time you call someone a Mudblood, then." Grace answered.

"Do you want to play Wizard's Chess?" Draco asked her.

"No, I'm not in the mood anymore. I'll just go to my dorm." Grace told him.