Brother attacks boyfriend

A few days after the conversation with Draco, Grace was with Melia leaving the Great Hall after dinner when the two of them were passing the ladies' room.

"MURDER! MURDER IN THE BATHROOM! MURDER!" Grace and Melia heard Myrtle's screams.

The two of them rushed into the bathroom to see what had happened.

On the floor, near the sinks, was Draco, bloodied. And, strangely, Harry was crouched beside him. Grace froze at the sight, her hand covering her mouth, which was open at the scene.

"M-Melia, get Professor Snape." Grace instructed, her voice trembling.

Her friend soon took off running back to the hall in search of the professor.

"H-Harry, what have you done?" Grace said quietly.

Harry, who was equally in shock, did not respond. Grace got down on her knees next to Draco. He was even paler than usual.

Soon the bathroom door opened. It was Snape. He shoved Harry violently, kneeling down next to Draco.

He took his wand out of his pocket and muttered some incantations with his wand pointed at Malfoy's chest. After performing the counter-spell a few times, Snape and Grace helped Draco to his feet.

"You need the hospital wing. There may be a certain amount of scarring, but if you take dittany immediately we might avoid even that... Come..." Snape said.

"I'll take him, Dad." Grace said, her voice still trembling.

"And you, Potter... You wait here." Snape said sharply.

The way to the hospital wing was silent. Once there, Madam Pomfrey soon gave Draco a dittany to take, which caused the scars to soon begin to fade.

After being cleared to return to the Slytherin Common Room, Grace and Draco headed for the door to the hospital wing, just in time for Severus to open the door and meet them.

"Both of them, in my office." he said, in a serious and somewhat angry tone, just not as much as he spoke to Harry.

The two looked at each other in fear of what was to come.

Once in Snape's room, the two sat next to each other, while Severus sat facing them. Draco swallowed hard, millions of things running through his mind about what Snape wanted to talk to them about.

For a moment the three of them were silent, Severus looking from Grace to Draco.

"Malfoy, I would first like to say that Potter is more than in trouble." Severus spoke.

Draco nodded hesitantly.

Another moment of silence.

"I want to make it very clear that no asshole is going to be worthy to have a relationship with my daughter. And what Grace told me during the vacations has left me traumatized. Anyway, I don't want you two together at school, at least not with me present. And no fooling around anywhere in Hogwarts."

They both agreed.

"And, as much as I don't agree with this and as much as I want you to always remain a child, I know that I can't forbid you to do certain things that you teenagers do. As much as I think it was too soon, I don't think I should have acted the way I did when you told me."

"Is that all, Dad?" Grace asked.

"With you, yes. You can go back to the Common Room. Malfoy, you stay."

Grace gave Draco's hand a squeeze before leaving. On the way to the Common Room, the memories of that day came back.

FLASHBACK

"Did you and Malfoy have sex?"

For the first time Grace had no idea what to do. She remained motionless, not looking into her father's eyes.

"I asked you a question." Severus said, a little more harshly than he had intended.

The only thing Grace could do was nod her head.

Grace, who until then had been looking down, was surprised at the lack of any reaction from her father, so she lifted her head and looked at him.

For the first time she saw her father speechless, open-mouthed, not knowing what to do.

"Malfoy will have a serious talk with me." Snape said, getting up and going upstairs to his room, slamming the door afterwards.