Second part of the plan

On the other day, Grace and her friends woke up earlier than usual. Grace and Astoria would got to Gryffindor Tower to wait for Hermione so they could deliver the ingredients for her. Melia had already managed to get two cupcakes filled with sleep potion. She would give them to Crabbe and Goyle when they would be alone. Megan and Ella went to the Common Room and waited for everyone to leave the dorms.

"Let's go, Astoria. Ginny told me where the Gryffindor Tower is, we won't need to know the password, we just need to wait for Hermione." Grace spoke.

Grace and Astoria went to the entrance of the Gryffindor Tower to wait for Hermione.

"Hermione!" Grace called. "I got it."

"All ingredients?" Hermione asked quietly.

"Yes. Now I just need to get the hair, but when the potion is finished I'll give to you, my friends are getting their hair today."

"What about the uniforms?" Hermione asked.

"In the afternoon go to the dungeons and I'll give them to you. Crabbe and Goyle are so stupid they won't even notice their uniforms are missing."

Astoria and Grace then went to the Great Hall to have breakfast. Like Grace had predicted, Megan and Ella weren't there yet. They went to sit next to Melia, who was waiting for them.

"Have you thought about how are you going to give them the cupcakes?" Grace asked Melia.

"Yeah. I heard them talking with Draco, they'll be by themselves in the afternoon." Melia answered.

"Perfect. Everything's almost ready, Astoria and I handed the ingredients to Hermione, Megan and Ella are now trying to get the uniforms."

A few minutes later, Megan and Ella walked in the Great Hall and joined them at the table.

"We got it!" Megan spoke.

"Great! Now we just need the hair." Grace said.

The five of them calmly had breakfast. It was a Sunday, so they wouldn't have any classes.

"What could we do today? We have a lot of free time." Ella said.

"We could watch Slytherin's Quidditch team's practice. It will be this afternoon." Astoria suggested.

"Good idea, thankfully we have no more homework to do." Grace said.

After breakfast they went back to the Common Room. Time was passing, they had lunch and then went together to the Quidditch pitch and they watched the Slytherins practice.

"I better get going. Crabbe and Goyle are alone right now and I know exactly where they are. It will be easy, Draco is in practice." Melia said. "I'll meet you guys later."

"And I need to get back to the Common Room, Hermione will wait for me so I can give her the uniforms." Grace said.

Astoria, Megan, and Ella kept watching the Quidditch practice. Grace and Melia left together to the castle and then went on different paths. Grace got to the dungeons, Hermione was already waiting for her, Harry and Ron were also there.

"Hi, Harry, Ron, Hermione! I'll just quickly take the uniforms and I'll be right back." Grace said.

She walked in her dorm, grabbed the bag with the uniforms inside, and then got back to where her friends and brother were waiting for her.

"Here, Crabbe and Goyle's uniforms. Melia is right now trying to get their hair." Grace said.

"Hermione said you managed to get the ingredients from Snape's room, congratulations, I never thought you would, even though you're his daughter." Harry said.

"I have my ways." Grace said, smirking.

The golden trio left the dungeons and went back to Gryffindor Common Room.