Rosier Manor

After the end of term, Grace and Severus went back to Spinner's End. Now the date Grace had been waiting for was approaching, the Quidditch World Cup, she was attending with Melia and Ella, it was all set, even her father had agreed.

"Dad, I'm ready! Come on, I can't be late to get to Melia's house!" Grace said.

"Honey, I'm sure you won't be late." Severus said. "And we won't Apparate, you'll be going through the fireplace."

Grace picked up her suitcase and the rest of her things.

"Remember how to do it? Take a bit of Floo Powder, and then say it out loud 'Rosier Manor'." Severus instructed her.

"And how will I carry my things?"

"I will send your things after you go."

She went to the fireplace, took some Floo Powder, and said clearly, "Rosier Manor!"

Seconds later, Grace was in the living room of her friend's house. It was huge. Segundos depois, Grace estava na sala de estar da casa de sua amiga. Era imensa. Soon after her things arrived. She picked it up and then she saw a tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, very beautiful woman, about forty years old, she was there to greet her.

"Hello, you must be one of Melia's friends. I'm her mother, Morgana Rosier, it's a pleasure to meet you." the woman said.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Rosier, I'm Grace Snape."

The woman called a house elf.

"Amara, take Miss Snape to Melia's room, please." Melia's mother said.

Amara, the elf, picked up Grace's things and took her to her friend's room on the second floor of the house.

"Miss Rosier, Miss Snape has arrived. " Amara said, knocking on the door.

Melia opened the door excitedly.

"Thank you, Amara." Melia said. "Finally!" she hugged Grace.

The girls walked in, where Ella already was waiting for them.

"Hi Ella, it's been a long time!" Grace said.

"Grace, I've missed you!" Ella said, they hugged.

"Now that you two have arrived and met my mother, I will introduce you to my siblings and then show you the house!" Melia said.

The three of them left the room and went to another room. Melia opened the door.

"Selina, my friends are here!" Melia yelled to her sister.

Melia's sister Selina, who was going into fifth year, walked up to them, angry. Although she had already seen Selina at Hogwarts, Grace was able to observe her. She was very beautiful, she was tall, blonde and with blue eyes, she looked just like Morgana. Melia only resembled her sister by their hair, blonde, Melia must look a lot like her father, Evan Rosier, who was an Death Eater and had been killed by Alastor Moody.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock on the door before you come in?" Selina said angrily.

"A lot." Melia said.

Ella end Grace noticed that Melia seemed to enjoy picking up on her sister.

"I know you." Selina said, pointing at Grace. "Of course, Slytherin's newest Chaser, how could I forget. Congratulations, you saved the team. And you are?"

"Ella Wilkins, nice to meet you." Ella said, but Selina wasn't paying much attention as she closed the door.

"Don't mind her, she's kind of moody." Melia said.

Then Melia knocked on the door of another room. A little boy of about ten years old opened the door. He had blond hair, but darker, and he also had blue eyes, resembling Selina and Morgana more than Melia.

"Hi, Melia." the boy spoke.

"Hey, Adrian. I would like to introduce my friends, Grace Snape and Ella Wilkins." Melia said.

"Hi, I'm Adrian." the boy, a - Oi, eu sou Adrian. Tenho dez anos. - o menino, a little nicer than his oldest sister, introduced himself.

Then the three of them went for a walk around the house.