Quidditch World Cup

The day of the Quidditch World Cup has arrived. Grace, Melia and Ella had already prepared and packed their things to get there. They would arrive with a Portkey and come back when the game was over, they would not stay in one of the huts like Harry and the Weasleys.

The three were in Melia's room when Morgana Rosier, Melia's mother, called out to them.

"Are you ready, dears?" the woman asked.

"Yes, mother." Melia said.

Everyone was already dressed up for the game. Melia and her sister, Selena, were wearing scarves in the colors of Bulgaria, while Grace, Ella and Melia's brother Adrian were wearing scarves in the colors of Ireland. The only one not wearing anything from either team was Morgana.

The Rosiers plus Ella and Grace gathered in the living room, where there was a portal key that would take them straight to the entrance of the camp.

When they got there, they went to sit in their seats, which were near Fudge, the minister of magic. Coincidentally they were near the Weasleys and the Malfoys. Grace sat between Ella and Melia. When she saw Harry, she went over to greet him.

"Harry! What a coincidence to be here!" Grace said, hugging her brother.

"Grace, good to see you too!" Harry said.

"Ron, Hermione, Ginny!" Grace said, greeting them. "Hey Mr. and Ms. Weasley!"

"Hi, dear!" Molly spoke.

Harry, Ronnie, Gina and Hermione then greeted Ella and Melia. Morgana and Selina made a face when the Weasleys appeared.

"Don't talk to them, Melia!" Selina said, whispering in her sister's ear.

Soon afterwards other people appeared.

"Ah, Fudge," a man spoke. "How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco?"

"How do you do, how do you do?" Fudge said. "And allow me to introduce you to Mr. Oblansk, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic. And let's see who else — you know Arthur Weasley, I daresay?"

Draco's father and Arthur looked at each other for a moment.

"Good lord, Arthur," Draco's father said softly. "What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

"Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's here as my guest." Fudge said.

"How — how nice," Arthur said, with a strained smile.

Lucius then noticed that there were more people there.

"Ah, Morgana, how you've been doing?" Lucius greeted her.

"The same as always, Lucius..." Morgana answered. "Narcissa, how nice to see you again."

"You too, Morgana." Narcissa, Draco's mother, said.

"These two are Melia's friends. This is Ella Wilkins, and this is Grace Snape." Morgana introduced them.

"Snape? You are Severus' daughter?" Lucius asked curiously.

"Yes, I am. It's a pleasure to meet you." Grace said.

"We are old friends of your father's, dear. He always talks about you, only good things." Narcissa said.

"My father also always talks about you guys, how you helped him in difficult times..." Grace said.

"Of course, dear." Narcissa said. "You must already know our son, Draco?"

"Yes. Hello, Draco!" Grace said.