Wedding

Bill and Fleur's wedding day had arrived. Grace had gone to the Weasleys' house earlier to help with the arrangements for the party.

Grace, Hermione and Ginny were getting ready together in Ginny's room. Grace, the first to get ready, came downstairs and joined Harry, Ron, Fred and George, who were standing in front of the huge white tent where the wedding would take place.

"You look beautiful, Grace." Harry said, hugging his sister.

"Ah... Thanks?" Grace said confusingly. It took her a while to realize that the stranger who complimented her and hugged her was Harry.

"It's me, Harry. People can't recognize me, so I took a Polyjuice Potion."

"He'll be our cousin, Barny." Ron explained.

It made sense, since Harry was now a red-haired man, just like all the Weasleys.

Some guests started to arrive.

"Excellent, I think I see a few veela cousins," said George. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them..."

"Not so fast, Your Holeyness," Fred said, and darting past the gaggle of middle-aged witches heading the procession, he said, "Here — permettez-moi to assister vous," to a pair of pretty French girls, who giggled and allowed him to escort them inside.

"Wotcher," Tonks and Lupin had arrived.

Tonks was blond. Grace and she hugged each other, and soon after Grace did the same to Lupin.

"Arthur told us you were the one with the curly hair.' Tonks said to Harry.

Grace and Harry led them to the entrance of the tent and soon returned to welcome more guests.

Soon they saw a man with white hair, wearing a chain with a triangular symbol.

"Xenophilius Lovegood," he said, extending a hand to Harry and then Grace, "my daughter and I live just over the hill, so kind of the good Weasleys to invite us. But I think you know my Luna?" he added, looking at Grace and Ron.

"Yes," said Grace. "Isn't she with you?"

"She lingered in that charming little garden to say hello to the gnomes, such a glorious infestation! How few wizards realize just how much we can learn from the wise little gnomes — or, to give them their correct name, the Gernumbli gardensi."

"Ours do know a lot of excellent swear words," said Ron. "but I think Fred and George taught them those."

He led a party of warlocks into the marquee as Luna rushed up.

"Hello, Grace!" Luna said, greeting her friend. "Hello, Harry!"

"Er — my name's Barny," said Harry, flummoxed.

"Oh, have you changed that too?" she asked brightly.

"How did you know — ?"

"Oh, just your expression,"

Like her father, Luna was wearing bright yellow robes. Grace spotted Ron arriving with an elderly woman clutching his arm.

"... and your hair's much too long, Ronald, for a moment I thought you were Ginevra. Merlin's beard, what is Xenophilius Lovegood wearing? He looks like an omelet. And who are you?" she barked at Harry.

"Oh yeah, Auntie Muriel, this is our cousin Barny." Ron said.

"Another Weasley? You breed like gnomes. Isn't Harry Potter here? I was hoping to meet him. I thought he was a friend of yours, Ronald, or have you merely been boasting?"