Yet another decree

After everyone signed in, only Hermione, Grace, Ron and Harry were left in the bar.

"Well, I think that went quite well," Hermione said happily.

"That Zacharias bloke's a wart," Grace said.

"I don't like him much either," Hermione admitted. "but he overheard me talking to Ernie and Hannah at the Hufflepuff table and he seemed really interested in coming, so what could I say? But the more people the better really — I mean, Michael Corner and his friends wouldn't have come if he hadn't been going out with Ginny —"

Grace was surprised to hear this. Ginny hadn't told her. Grace was not more surprised than Ron.

"He's WHAT?" Ron said. "She's going out with — my sister's going — what d'you mean, Michael Corner?"

" Calm down, Ron... let Ginny do whatever she wants... look at Harry for example, he didn't act like that when he found out I was dating Blaise." Grace said.

"I am still thinking whether I should act like this." Harry murmured.

"When did this — when did she — ?" Ron asked.

"They met at the Yule Ball and they got together at the end of last year," Hermione said.

The four of them were walking through Hogsmeade.

"Which one was Michael Corner?" Grace asked curiously.

"The dark one," Hermione said.

"I didn't like him," Ron said at once.

"Big surprise," Grace and Hermione said.

"But," Ron said. "I thought Ginny fancied Harry!"

"Ginny used to fancy Harry, but she gave up on him months ago. Not that she doesn't like you, of course," she added kindly.

While Hermione went to buy a new feather, Grace took the opportunity to talk to Harry.

"Speaking of Michael and Ginny... what about Cho and you?" Grace asked him.

"What do you mean?" Harry quickly asked.

"She just couldn't take her eyes off you." Grace said.

When Grace came down from her dormitory with her friends, she saw that there was an unusual sign on the Slytherin room notice board.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor.

Grace went back up to the dorm with her friends.

"It is not a coincidence. She knows." Astoria spoke, once they walked in their dorm.

"There were people listening in that pub." Melia said.

"And it could also be someone who was there at the meeting." Ella said.

" I bet it's that boy from Hufflepuff, Zacharias Smith!" Megan said.

"But if someone told something, we will know." Grace said.

"How?" Astoria asked curiously.

"Hermione and I came up with the idea of casting a spell on the parchment that everyone signed. If anyone went to tell Umbridge, the person will regret it."

"What will happen?" Ella asked.

"Let's just say that Eloise Midgeon's acne will look like some funny freckles." Grace said. "Let's go for breakfast."

As the girls went downstairs, Grace noticed Harry's gaze on everyone who was at the day's meeting, looking for some snitch.

"Let's not go to them now, they will get suspicious." Grace said quietly.

The girls were having their breakfast when Blaise and Daphne came alone and sat down with them.

"Has she discovered something?" Daphne asked anxiously.

Meanwhile Blaise sat down next to Grace, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before Umbridge saw the two of them.

"I was talking to the girls, if anyone told, we will know. We put a spell on the parchment so that whoever told on them would get ugly pimples. When I say ugly, I'm not kidding."

Everyone looked at the people who signed the parchment looking for someone with pimples.

"The worst thing is that when she said team, she meant the Quidditch teams. Slytherin it won't be a problem, we will get permission to train. But the other Houses will have more difficulty..." Grace said.

After breakfast, Melia said goodbye to her friends and left the Great Hall together with Susan. Grace had a huge smile at the sight of the two together.