Flying brain

Five different voices behind him bellowed "REDUCTO!"

All the shelves hit exploded.

"RUN!" Harry yelled.

The shelves began to sway and more glass orbs began to fall. Harry grabbed Grace's robes and pulled her forward, while she stood with one arm raised protecting herself from the shards of glass. Harry found a clear path and saw Ron, Ginny and Luna running past him, all with their arms raised to protect themselves from the shards of glass.

When Grace noticed someone grabbing Harry by the shoulder, she screamed, "Stupefy!"

They were at the end of row 97. Grace heard Hermione shouting to hurry Neville. The door they had passed through was open, Harry leapt through the door first followed by Grace, Neville and Hermione. He still had the prophecy in his hand.

"Colloportus!" gasped Hermione and the door sealed itself with an odd squelching noise.

"Where — where are the others?" Harry gasped.

"They must have gone the wrong way!" Grace whispered.

"Listen!" whispered Neville.

Footsteps and shouts echoed from behind the door they had just sealed. The four of them put their ears to the door to listen better. "Leave Nott, leave him, I say, the Dark Lord will not care for Nott's injuries as much as losing that prophecy — Jugson, come back here, we need to organize! We'll split into pairs and search, and don't forget, be gentle with Potter until we've got the prophecy, you can kill the others if necessary — Bellatrix, Rodolphus, you take the left, Crabbe, Rabastan, go right — Jugson, Dolohov, the door straight ahead — Macnair and Avery, through here — Rookwood, over there — Mulciber, come with me!" Lucius screamed.

Grace for a few seconds couldn't help but notice two people Malfoy had mentioned: Theodore Nott's father and Megan's father.

"What do we do?" Hermione asked.

"Well, we don't stand here waiting for them to find us, for a start," said Harry. "Let's get away from this door..."

They ran, quietly as they could, toward the exit into the circular hallway at the far end of the room. They were almost there when they heard something large and heavy collide with the door Hermione had charmed shut.

"Stand aside!" said a rough voice. "Alohomora!"

When they heard the voice, the four of them hid under desks. All they could see was the bars of the robes of the Death Eaters searching for them.

"They might've run straight through to the hall," said the rough voice.

"Check under the desks," another voice said.

When Harry saw the knees of the Death Eaters bend he shouted, "STUPEFY !"

A jet of red light hit the nearest Death Eater. The second Death Eater jumped to the side and dodged the spell and was pointing his wand at Grace.

"Avada —"

Harry launched himself across the floor and grabbed the Death Eater around the knees, causing him to topple and his aim to go awry.

Neville, without aiming his wand, pointed between Harry and the Death Eater, "EXPELLIARMUS!"

Both Harry's and the Death Eater's wands flew out of their hands and soared back toward the entrance to the Hall of Prophecy; both scrambled to their feet and charged after them, the Death Eater in front and Harry hot on his heels.

"Get out of the way, Harry!" Neville yelled.

Harry flung himself sideways as Neville took aim again and shouted, "STUPEFY!"