𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾

════ - ════
Epigraph
════ - ════

"He likes black. She likes white. He is always early. She is always late. He is a workaholic. She is carefree. He hates people. She can't ever stop talking. He likes working out. She likes eating. He likes sunrise. She likes sunset.
He never believed in love. While she believes in love."

════ - ════
Synopsis
════ - ════

An arrogant stuck-up businessman.
A full of life girl.
One unfortunate meeting.
Adding the results to an arranged marriage between two polar opposites,
who loath each other's existence.

════ - ════
Copyright & Disclaimer
════ - ════

Copyright © 2022 by @gxrleenk

All Rights Reserved

All the parts in Mismatched Love are copyrighted. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or any way. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

This story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to names, characters, places, etc is purely coincidental.

════ - ════
Warning
════ - ════

Before you start reading, I want to say that this story contains abusive and mature scenes. If you don't do good with those types of scenes, you may kindly skip those scenes.

This story is written with a mix of English and Hindi.

Like any other person, I also make mistakes. Sorry for any of the spelling or grammatical errors because English and Hindi aren't my first languages, but I do know a lot about them. And if you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them.

Again, this story is purely fictional and any resemblance to names, characters, places, etc is purely coincidental.

════ - ════
Welcome To The Journey Of:
════ - ════

Join this thrilling saga of Nandini and Armaan where they meet each other at a wedding with a start to a relationship full of hatred

Join this thrilling saga of Nandini and Armaan where they meet each other at a wedding with a start to a relationship full of hatred. As the wedding is over, they part ways to never see each other again, unknown to what destiny has planned for them.

════ - ════
Status:
════ - ════

Started On: 10/11/2021
Completed On: 08/20/2022

════ - ════

Before we start, all I want to say is please support me throughout this journey and give this book your love.
Okay, without further to do...

Let's Start The Journey Of Nandini And Armaan...