𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

With a pissed off expression, Nandini climbed the stairs. "The glass full of juice had to spill all over my dress only! It already took forever to get ready in this lengha and now I have to clean it. Great! My own sangeet function is going on and over here I'm cleaning my dress. What my luck!" she mumbled to herself.

She entered her room with quick steps and went inside her bathroom. She used a damp napkin and rubbed it on the area where her cousin had spilled the juice. Thankfully the stain came off easily. It wasn't fully gone but it blended in with the dress. 'Now stop talking to yourself Nandini and get back downstairs before your bhai starts getting tensed.' Right! Her over-protective brother who she loves to no extinct!

She was walking towards the stairs when she felt someone grab her arm and pull her into a dark room. Her heartbeat raised and in seconds her back hit a hard wall. The room was dark and the door was closed. Any girl's mind would start getting full of the wrong thoughts in such condition just like Nandini's. "Hel-" She was about to yell for help when a huge cold palm covered her mouth. "Shut up! Don't yell or else someone will see us in this state!" a deep husky voice whisper-yelled. She immediately recognized this voice. She can't forget this voice when this voice rightfully belongs to her soon-to-be husband. 

She froze when she heard his voice and that's when a sudden light flashed over her face. She quickly closed her eyes due to the sudden brightness and reopened them once the phone-flashlight was held in a normal manner. The light was lightly coating both their features, making their features stand out. Her eyes met with his charcoal-black eyes and his devilishly handsome face. 'Devilishly handsome? Looks like someone is already falling for their soon-to-be husband!' "Shut up Nandini! What are you thinking!? Control these stupid feelings of your's." she scolded herself.

He was staring into her hazel-brown eyes, trying to not get lost into them while she stared into his deep dark emotionless eyes. Her bosoms were heaving up and down due to their close proximity. She soon realized their position and that he still was covering her mouth. So she glared at his hand for him to take it off but he looked at her confusingly. How would this poor guy understand what her glares mean, now? She again glared at his hand with big eyes and he finally realized, taking his palm off her mouth.

"What ar-" He again quickly covered her mouth, not allowing her to even start the sentence let alone finish it. "Didn't you hear what I just said? Don't yell!" Nandini knew he was right because they couldn't have anyone coming and finding them in this position. He took his hand off of her mouth and this time she whispered. "What are you doing!? Why would you pull me into the storage room?" she whisper-yelled.

"How could you be acting so normal out there!? Our sangeet is going on and we'll be married in 3 days. And in no way we like each other. Fuck that! We hate each other!" That was his reason of pulling her inside the storage room. "So he just pulled me into this room just to say that!? God, where am I getting stuck!" she thought. "Are you going to fucking respond?" he said when he saw her lost in her own world. "What else do you want me to do!? Have a sad face so our families see and question us, including all the other guests out there!? I have no other choice other then to put on this facade of happiness." she explained in a 'duh' tone. He rolled his eyes while she was the least interested to talk with him.

"Is there any other reason you have pulled me into this storage room or can I leave before someone turns suspicious!?" she said with light anger. She didn't want anyone coming. Especially one of their family members. It would be really awkward and embarrassing. "Let me aware you on that, I didn't pull you into this storage room just to see your face because you don't attract me even one bit. All I wanted to say was that that I didn't agree to marry you because I like you or am attracted towards you. I only agreed for this marriage for dadu. It was his wish for me to marry you and I can do anything to fulfill his wish. So don't think this marriage is taking place because of some other reason." He stated what he wanted to tell her since the time their marriage had been fixed.

This didn't sit well with Nandini. After all she isn't less then him in the anger field. With anger she whisper-yelled "Oh hello Mr! Even I'm not interested in marrying you because of liking or attraction as there are many other good-looking boys out there. I also agreed for this marriage for papa and bhai. They liked you somehow and I saw how they wanted me to marry you. I wasn't forced nor pressurized. I just gave in for their happiness."

"Good! At least the feelings are mutual!" "Good!" she also said with anger. She narrowed her eyes at him while he also gave her a cold look. They were having a staring contest which she broke by looking down. She saw his one arm caging her still. Angrily, she pushed it away and opened the storage room door, leaving him alone in the dark storage room. She huffed in annoyance while walking down the stairs.

"I can't believe I seriously am marrying that cold-hearted devil! Only god knows what my future holds for me."

Mr. Armaan Oberio it is game on!

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like the Prologue of the book?
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!