𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

It was another warm day in Delhi. It was early in the morning, so everyone in the Oberio Mansion was still asleep. And another reason was because it was Saturday.

In one of the rooms, Armaan and Nandini were sleeping with a pillow wall between them. Suddenly, Armaan's phone started ringing, making him startled, waking him up.

Armaan groaned yet looked at the caller ID, seeing it, he quickly picked the phone up. "What?" Armaan's voice was deep and groggy which allowed the person on the other side know that he was asleep. "What!?" Armaan whisper-yelled after he heard the person on the other line, taking away all his sleepiness. "Shit, fine. Yea. I'll bring her." Armaan cut the call and tossed the phone back on the bedside table.

Armaan then looked to his side and found Nandini dead asleep. Nandini was in such deep slumber that she didn't hear Armaan talking nor heard the phone ringing. Armaan sighed looking at her asleep. He couldn't help but think about how cute and peaceful Nandini looked in her sleep. Seeing her like this also calmed him down.

"Stop wasting your time and get ready! You can't be late." Armaan looked at Nandini one last time and decided to wake her up after he got ready. Picking up the shirt next to him, Armaan slid it on his bare torso and got up.

He always took his shirt off when Nandini would fall asleep because that's how he always slept. But ever since marrying Nandini, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable or make it even more awkward between them. That was why Nandini never noticed him like this before as she'd wake up before him and would leave without paying attention to him.

• • • • •

Armaan came out of the closet after getting dressed as he had showered. He realized he still needed to wake Nandini up so he walked over to her side of the bed.

"Wake up." "Nandini!" "Nandini, wake up." It seemed as if Nandini was dead asleep because she didn't even move an inch when he tried waking her up. Finally, Armaan decided to shake her a bit. Hesitantly, Armaan forwarded his hand and shook Nandini lightly by the shoulder. "Nandini, wake up! We're getting late."

Nandini eventually woke up from her deep slumber. Nandini felt someone shaking her and opened half her eyes. She saw a blurry image of a person and the only word she heard was 'late'. Nandini's eyes widened and she was about to jerk up but ended up rolling off the bed like a crazy panda, onto the ground, making her wince in pain. "Ow mumma!"

Due to the fall, Nandini's drowsiness vanished and she rubbed her back, groaning. She then remembered why she woke up and with a jerk, stood up, ending up bumping herself into Armaan, who held her from falling. Armaan was standing there the whole time, watching Nandini's actions, amused.

Nandini then noticed she was in Armaan's arms and not at her home. She had thought she was late for her exams and her brother was waking her up like he used to. That's why she thought she was late and had gotten up like that. But then she realized she wasn't even in college anymore and was married.

"Damn, all I was trying to do was wake you up. How the hell did you end up doing all that circus shit?" Nandini moved back from Armaan and scratched her head, staring at him confusingly. "You woke me up?" Armaan was amused by her words and couldn't believe this girl. "No, it was the president. Of course I woke you up. Who else do you see in this room other then us?" Nandini mentally rolled her eyes at him and looked at the clock, making her eyes widen.

"It's five in the morning and the sun hasn't even risen yet. Why would you wake me up so early?" Nandini had never woken up this early before so it was hard for her to digest. "To dance." Armaan was being sarcastic which was annoying Nandini. "Just tell me!" "I'll tell you on the way but go get ready. We're going somewhere. It's important. I'll be waiting downstairs." "Waiting downstairs?"

𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara