𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

The light wind hit her body as she exited the car, telling her she was back in her homeland. It felt like it had been forever since she had been away from the place she had her whole life.

Nandini bit her lip, her fingers playing together, staring at the mansion in front of her. It was the same mansion she had left five months back because of one mistake. She had promised herself she'd never come back, but here she was, standing in front of it, waiting to enter the mansion and face everyone she had left behind.

Armaan stood next to Nandini, exiting the car and could notice the hesitation on her face. Armaan knew she was scared on what everyone might think of her but she should know that this family she had left behind, they trusted her more then they trusted their own son and friend.

"Let's go." Armaan finally spoke. Nandini looked up at him, slowly nodding her head. Taking a deep breath, Nandini walked behind Armaan, walking into the mansion. Her home. Which wasn't going to stay her home for long. It was only three months and she'd be out of this mansion, this time, forever.

Armaan moved towards the living room, while Nandini silently followed him. Her palms started turning sweaty while her heartbeat started increasing by the passing moments as they neared the living room.

Armaan pushed the doors open, making Nandini suck in her breath. Armaan entered, followed by Nandini, who tried her best to hide behind Armaan's frame. Everyone, who was sitting and waiting for Armaan to come because of something important he had to say, turned around, only for their eyes to widen.

Everyone's eyes landed on Nandini, who was timidly hiding behind Armaan, not looking at anyone once. Sunita and Vikrant seemed as if they were dreaming seeing Nandini in front of them. Rishab, Sameer and Divya were shocked but happy, already knowing Armaan had found Nandini. But they hadn't expected him to bring her back. And Sameer's wife, Neha, was also surprised, having had already known about Nandini from everyone.

Nandini felt sweat beads starting to form on her forehead due to the heated gazes she was receiving from everyone. And to make her feel even more on display, Armaan moved to the side, fully revealing her to everyone. Including her baby bump. Seeing her baby bump, everyone's eyes widened even more as they stared at Nandini and one another.

Sunita was the first one to fall out of shock and made her way towards Nandini with slow steps. Nandini looked up, feeling a motherly warmth when Sunita cupped her face. Nandini's teary gaze clashed with Sunita's teary one. It didn't take another second for Sunita to engulf Nandini in to a hug.

"I..I'm sorry.." Nandini whispered, her tears making their way down her cheeks. Sunita shook her head, hugging her even tighter. She broke the hug, cupping Nandini's face. "Shh. It's not your fault." Sunita wiped Nandini's tears away, not an ounce of hatred for Nandini in her eyes. Nandini felt way better after seeing only love for her in her eyes. She felt as if she had returned back to her family.

All of her fears washed away as she knew her family trusted her. Sunita's eyes then traveled down to Nandini's bump, a smile lighting up her face. She lightly placed her hand on it, making Nandini stifle a sob. "Wow...you're going to become a mother?" Nandini nodded, her lips tightened together. "And I'm going to become a grandmother?" Nandini nodded again, tears rolling down her cheeks even faster.

Sunita felt as if she was on top of the world after this. Hearing Sunita, Vikrant made his way towards them and hugged Nandini. His happiness had no bounds. First, Nandini comes back and on top of that, they find out they're going to become grandparents. A new member was going to be added to the family and they couldn't have been happier.

Divya was next to jump onto Nandini and tightly hugging her. Well tried to. Both their bumps came in the way, making them look down. They both looked up and burst into laughter, their eyes teary. "You're pregnant." they both said in unison, making them laugh again. They hugged each other, making sure not to harm their bumps. "I missed my little sister." Divya mumbled against her hair. "And I missed my older sister." Nandini pouted, tightening her hold around Divya.