𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

The glare Nandini sent Armaan's way made Armaan look away. Currently, Armaan and Nandini had came to a restaurant where they were supposed to meet up with the rest of the group. Divya and Nandini had made the plan for everyone to meet up together and decided on having lunch as a group.

Armaan being Armaan, had arrived at the time given with Nandini, and they both were the first ones to arrive. For the past five minutes, Armaan and Nandini had been sitting at their already reserved table, Armaan turning all pissed because everyone else was late. Armaan was on the verge to leave but Nandini glared at him, making him look away and bear all of this.

Finally, Sameer arrived, leaving only Divya and Rishab to come. Sameer greeted both Armaan and Nandini, and sat down. "Let me guess, he's mad everyone is late?" Sameer knew the expression which Armaan had on his face. It was quite a normal expression for him to carry around. "You know it." Nandini shook her head.

Armaan rolled his eyes at the duo. Of course no one can talk without at least taunting him. "I thought you guys would be late too, since he had to bring you and you don't follow time, unlike him." Sameer said. An annoyed sigh left Nandini's lips when she thought about what had happened before they had came here.

"We were going to be a couple of minutes late because I couldn't find the other pair of my earrings. But this man dragged me outside and straight up lied, saying my outfit looks better without earrings, just so we wouldn't be late." Sameer chuckled hearing her. Sameer could hear Nandini's annoyance through her voice, knowing his sweet sister-in-law, who was more like a sister to him, was done with his friend.

"I didn't lie. And if I had let you find that other pair, you would've not only made us late but also would've messed up the entire room, knowing that you look for things by undoing the entire room." Armaan explained himself. Nandini rolled her eyes, gesturing Sameer through his eyes he was so annoying, making Sameer bite back his laugh.

Their conversations died down when they noticed the couple finally arriving. Greeting everyone, Rishab and Divya sat down with their smiles. "Finally." Armaan muttered. Rishab rolled his eyes at his best friend. "Let me guess, he's mad we are late?" Nandini and Sameer burst into laughter, hearing Rishab say the same thing. Nandini nodded, composing herself.

"Now before you guys start coming at me, shall we order?" Armaan said, breaking all the conversations. They all nodded, a waitress coming their way. After telling her their orders, the waitress left to bring their dishes, leaving the group.

"We have news." "I have news." Sameer looked over at Rishab and Divya, who looked back them. Armaan and Nandini looked back and forth between them, surprised by their unison. "Bhai, you say first." Sameer nodded at Divya, gratefully smiling at her. "So." Everyone focused on Sameer, ready to hear the so-called news.

"I told my mom to send a green-light for marriage to Neha and her family." The women's eyes lit up while Armaan and Rishab seemed surprised. It was quite surprising because just two months back, Sameer was still hesitant to say 'yes' to the girl his mom had set him up with. And suddenly, he was all ready to get married.

"Wait, really!?" Sameer nodded, a smile playing on his lips. "And they have agreed." "That's amazing bhai, I'm so happy for you." Sameer smiled back at Nandini, who seemed the happiest out of all of them. Divya matched Nandini's energy. They both looked over at each other, thinking about the same thing. A big fat wedding! They were ready to be part of this wedding and do what it takes to make it perfect.

"When will the marriage take place?" Armaan finally spoke up. The waitress came, placing their orders in front of them. Thanking her, the waitress left as they all stared with their food. "Not soon. Probably in a couple of months. At least four to five months. But we are planning the engagement for next month or the month after." Sameer said, taking a bite of his pasta.