𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

It was a new day which came with new feelings. It had been two days since Armaan had realized he had fallen for his wife and it had been two days since he couldn't talk to her normally.

Armaan was having a tough time talking to her, even looking at her, because he was afraid she'd find out. He was afraid that if she found out she'd push herself away from him like she did when ever they got close to each other. What scared him the most was telling her. Armaan had decided not to tell her any time soon as he wasn't sure if she had any feelings towards him. And he had never been rejected before so he wasn't going to allow that now either.

Nandini on the other hand, she was getting weirded out with Armaan's behavior. It wasn't like this was the first time he was shutting her off, it's just that this time she was rather feeling lost and alone. Nandini had became so used to annoying Armaan and talking to him that her day seemed empty when he'd just ignore her and only do work. And as days passed, her feelings kept arising. But what were these feelings?

•   •   •   •   •

Armaan, who was walking out of the room, stumbled back a bit as he crashed into someone. Looking over, Armaan met with Nandini's eyes, who had bumped into him. As their eyes locked, Armaan immediately looked away, thinking she'd find something in his eyes or worse, he'd lose himself in them.

"Still haven't learned how to look up." Nandini gasped at his words, giving him an accusing look. "Excuse me! How was I supposed to know you were exiting the room? You can't just blame it on me." Nandini's nose turned red, making Armaan want to smile. He'd love when she turned feisty. It's funny how that was the thing he hated about her the day they met.

"I just said you haven't learned how to look up. I never said you bumped into me. But if you know you did, you did. Now move." Armaan was about to pass her quick as possible as he didn't want to drag this conversation further because of what his heart was doing. Before he could, Nandini blocked his way.

"You're so arrogant. You can never take the blame! And no, I won't move." Nandini was enjoying fighting with him as it had been a while since they had. "Nandini. Move." Nandini just shook her had sideways as if she was a little child. Even though Armaan was enjoying talking to her too, he didn't want something else to be revealed.

Knowing Nandini is very adamant, Armaan grabbed Nandini's shoulders, catching her off guard. He physically moved her to the side and walked past her once he was done, without even giving her one glance.

Flabbergasted, Nandini looked at where he had just left. Seeing he was gone, unknowingly Nandini's hand went to where he had held her. Lightly brushing it, Nandini realized what she was doing. She had been doing stupid things like this for the past few days now. "I think you should get checked Nandini, something is wrong with you." But little did she know that these feelings were just as mutual.

•   •   •   •   •

Armaan was in his office, for the first time not working and instead dwelling in the thoughts of Nandini. This had been happening even before he had realized he had fallen for Nandini. And now he realized he had fallen for her ages back but he just didn't know then.

Armaan was so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed Rishab and Sameer entering the office and even sitting down. He wouldn't have noticed if Rishab hadn't caught him. "Is he smiling!?" Hearing Rishab's shocked voice, Armaan immediately looked over and saw both of them staring at him as if he was an alien from another planet.