𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

Six Years Later

A mansion stood high in its place, away from the evil eyes of the world. The sun rays radiated with the positive energy as it reflected onto the mansion and the members living in it. The trees and grass moved along with the light breeze while the flowers shined brightly in there place.

Inside a room in the mansion, a man lay on the huge king-sized bed, dead asleep. Exiting the closet, Nandini looked at her husband, who seemed to be sleeping as if the entire world's workload had been on his shoulders. Years had passed but some things stayed the same.

Shaking her head, Nandini moved towards the dresser as she applied some moisturizer. It had been years and she still despised makeup, even after being married for almost eight years. "Armaan, wake up." Nandini said while she combed through her long hair that her husband was still in love with.

Getting no response, Nandini again spoke, "Wake up or else your kids will barge into the room and-" Before she could even finish her statement, the doors to the room burst open and a pair of little feet walked in. Nandini shook her head, this being an everyday ritual. Looking down, Nandini smiled. "Good morning baby."

Nandini earned ignorance in response as the little girl rushed towards the bed. Nandini sighed, knowing no one could get her attention except her father, first thing in the morning. After having a lot of trouble climbing, she finally made her way onto the bed and crawled towards the man who was still asleep.

Pouting, the little girl stared at his closed eyes. An idea popped into her little brain as she climbed onto his bare torso and sat on it. Nandini didn't pay heed to the little girl anymore, knowing she wouldn't stop without waking her father up. Seeing him still not paying attention, the little girl tugged at his hair, giggling.

Feeling the tug and hearing the giggles, a tiny smile made its way towards his lips. Not seeing the smile, the little girl kissed her father's stubbles cheek, giggling even more after it tickled her soft skin. Those giggles drove away his sleep as his eyes lightly opened, only to see one of the most beautiful sights ever.

His three year old daughter sitting on his chest, giggling while staring at him. Seeing him awake, a full blown smile made its way onto her tiny lips. "Good morning my little princess." The girl only giggled in response. Her tiny giggles erupted inside the entire room once her father pulled her closer and kissed her cheek, his stubble rubbing against her cheeks.

"I..it tickle." she said in between her giggles. He smiled seeing his daughter and kissed her other cheek. This had become a daily habit in the mornings for them. Either his wife would wake him up, and if he didn't, his daughter would find ways to wake him up, just to get his attention first thing in the morning.

Seeing her little family, Nandini smiled through the mirror. Biting back her smile, Nandini turned towards them with her strict expression. The father-daughter duo were to busy cuddling up again to go back to sleep, to notice the glare they were receiving. "Armaan, Anaya!" Hearing the hitler's voice, the duo groaned, knowing their sleep was busted.

"Both of you, get up, now. Anaya, go brush you teeth and then I will help you take a bath. And you Armaan, go do your workout and get ready or else you'll be late." Armaan and Anaya looked at each other, huffing in annoyance. Getting scolded by Nandini was also a daily habit for both of them.

"But mumma, I no take bath. It take sooooo much twime." Her cute little voice and wrong pronunciation made her look even cuter. Nandini placed her hands on her hips, staring at her. "Anaya, be a good girl and go. Even bhai has already gotten ready because he is a good boy. You want to be a good girl na?" The little girl was quick to nod with her innocence. "Then quickly quickly go."