𝗍𝗐𝗈

As both of them were lost in their own worlds, not knowing where they were going, they bumped into each other. Nandini collided with his hard chest, making the basket she was holding fly in the air. Due to the sudden hit, Armaan's phone also fell down the stairs, to never work again.

Because they were on the stairs, Nandini's foot slipped and she was about to fall backwards. Closing her eyes tightly and praying to god that her bones don't break, she waited for the pain. But instead, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist which caused an electric current to pass through her body, stopping the fall.

Nandini was confused on how she didn't feel any pain and where science went wrong. Slowly and scared, Nandini opened her eyes only for them to meet with a pair of charcoal-black orbs which held coldness and only coldness.

They both were frozen. Lost in each other's eyes. It was hazel v/s black. Nandini's breathing had seemed to have come to an end as she felt almost numb after meeting with those cold eyes. His arms were holding her waist in a tight protective manner to stop her from meeting the hard marble stairs. The flowers which were in the basket had flown up in the air and had fallen on them and the ground. Nandini could sense the aura he carried. Ruthless and intimidating.

They stayed in the position, not moving an inch and staring straight into each other's eyes. At that moment, something had connected them.

Finally once Nandini realized their position, she stood up and Armaan let go of her quickly. She looked everywhere but him. For some reason she had become shy which was shocking because Nandini had never felt shy ever before. She could feel his gaze on her. Armaan was looking at the women who was in his arms just moments ago and had caused something in his body and heart

"Than..k-" Before she could even say thank you, a deep loud, husky voice rang, "You broke my fucking phone!" She looked up at him and saw him bending down to pick up a phone which looked broken. He looked at her and glared at her, which made her shudder. "Are you blind? Couldn't you see where you were walking?" Hearing his rude voice, Nandini looked at him in disbelief.

"I was going to say thank you, to him? Not anymore!" Nandini wasn't just going to stand there and not say anything. That would mean he won this non-existent argument. And of course Nandini being the tigress she is, had to talk back. "Excuse me! What do you mean I wasn't looking where I was walking? You weren't also looking where you were walking either or else we wouldn't have bumped into each other."

Armaan was taken aback. He was stunned by this unknown girl's attitude. No one had ever dared to speak to him like this, let alone talk-back. She was the first girl to ever talk-back to him, instead of throwing herself on him. Armaan started thinking if this girl even knew who he was. If she did, she wouldn't have ever thought of talking to him like this. But when he realized this girl was talking to him like that, he became angry.

While Armaan was lost in his thoughts, Nandini's eyes traveled down to the basket which was now lying upside down. All the flowers which were in it had fallen out and were lying under their feet, on the ground. "You! You ruined all my flowers!" Armaan didn't understand and looked where she was looking. There he saw flower petals lying on the flower, half ruined. "You care about those damn flowers? Seriously!? You broke my costly phone and over here are crying about these stupid cheap flowers." His voice held anger in it. He didn't care about the phone because who could buy a million of new ones. He was just fighting back because this was the first time someone was actually talking back to him, other then his friends and grandpa, and somewhat he was enjoying it.