𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

A tall building stood high up in the air, showing the power it held. The clouds had surrounded the whole sky and were pouring light rain. The rain was lightly hitting the glass building, creating a beautiful noise.

Armaan stepped out of the car, fixing his blazer and immediately an umbrella was held above his head, shielding him from the rain. With each step he took, the umbrella didn't leave his head.

As he stepped into the tall lavish building, everyone rose up after seeing him. They gulped as they saw the intimidating professional man. He was wearing a grey Armaani suit, that was showing off his well built body. His hair was neatly gelled back and he had a light beard, coating his professionalism. He had been featured in many magazines because of his good looks and big accomplishments. He was the CEO of Oberoi Corporations.

"Good morning sir." They were just praying their boss doesn't find a mistake or yell at anyone early in the morning. Everyone was scared of him. He carried that type of aura. Ignoring their greetings, as usual, Armaan went inside the private elevator and pressed the button, heading towards his floor. The top floor.

• • • • •

The elevator dinged and the doors opened for Armaan as it had reached the last floor. The 50th floor. He loved it as he could see everyone below him.

Seeing his boss exit the elevator, Amir, his PA, headed towards him. "Good morning sir." Armaan just nodded and walked inside his modern office. The CEO's office. He sat down in his chair and finally looked at Amir, gesturing him to tell him about his schedule.

"In an hour, you have a meeting with the Nanda's. Then at 1, you have an online conference for the deal with Mr. Khan and his brother. And straight after it, you have to sign the deal. You'll be free after and at 5 you have one last meeting with the American clients." Even though it sounded like a lot, for Armaan it was nothing. So he nodded his head again at his PA, telling him to leave. "Anything else sir?" Amir didn't want to make any mistake as he could lose his job immediately. No one did. They knew how their boss was. "Bring my black coffee. Fast." Quickly nodding his head, Amir dashed out the office to do what his boss had assigned him.

Armaan didn't waste any time and took out his laptop, and started working on it as Armaan hated stalling.

• • • • •

Armaan rubbed the stubble on his jaw and signed the last paper, after reading it throughly. Just as he finished, the door to his office burst open. Armaan looked up with irritation and anger, ready to yell at the intruder but he let out a sigh as he saw his two best friends.

"Wassup fucker." Armaan rolled his eyes, knowing he was going to get very irritated. "Could've greeted me back at least." Groaning, his friend slumped down on the chair in front of him while the other one slumped down on the chair next to it. "Is there anything special that you both are here for? If not, you may leave. The door is that way." Armaan knew as long as they were here, he wouldn't get any work finished and he didn't like the idea of that.

"Don't always have to be so rude. Like come on. At least be nice to your only friends." Armaan scoffed and started typing on his laptop. "Sameer, you're wise. You make this idiot shut up." Sameer looked at Armaan and at their annoying friend. "True. Rishab, shut up for once." Sameer's voice held mock for Armaan's words. Eyeing Sameer, Armaan looked back at his laptop. Rishab on the other hand started laughing for no reason. Both the friends ignored his laughing as they were used to him being annoying.