𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

Today was another beautiful day outside. Kids were playing while grown ups were drinking their chai out in the lawns. Nandini had thought to go visit the orphanage today for a change in atmosphere, so that's what she did.

Nandini had just came back from the orphanage and currently was being driven towards a cafe by the driver. After that day when she last went to the orphanage, Nandini had always taken a driver along with her. Well, she wasn't really allowed to leave the mansion herself because of Armaan's orders, but she didn't know that. She just took a driver because she didn't want anyone to worry about her.

• • • • •

The car stopped in front of the cafe and Nandini went inside with a smile. She looked around for the person she was here for and when she noticed them, Nandini's eyes lit up.

The moment Nandini greeted her, Riya pulled Nandini in for a hug. "I'm so glad you came!" a cheerful Riya exclaimed. "Of course di. After all, you are my friend before my future bhabhi." Hearing the word 'bhabhi' made Riya's face turn red like a tomato. "Smile just like that!" Just as Riya was thinking about what Nandini was talking about, Nandini clicked a picture of Riya. "Now bhai will be even more jealous!"

Nandini sent the picture to Jai and grinned. Riya looked at Nandini with her mouth ajar. "Nandini, seriously?" Nandini just widely grinned. "Offo, humare bhai ko be thora muskarna do. Apni future duhlan ko dekh ke vo be thora thora blush karle." Riya blushed even harder as Nandini said that. Nandini squealed seeing her face and was so glad to see Riya so in love with her bhai.

Riya had gotten Nandini's number from Jai and had called her, asking to hang out. Nandini didn't hesitate to agree and they both decided on a little girl's day out.

"Ok, so where to next?" Nandini asked as she finished the oreo shake in front of her. "Mall? We could do some shopping and watch a movie afterwards." Nandini mentally groaned at the word 'shopping', but Riya was very excited for shopping more then the movie, which was clearly written on her face. "Good luck bhai, ab aap ko bara maza ayega." Nandini chuckled at her own thought.

"Kya hoya?" Nandini zipped her mouth and shook her head quickly. "Kuch nhi. Shall we go?" Nandini couldn't say 'no' to Riya after seeing her excited face, and a movie didn't sound so bad. And just like that, both the girls left in their separate cars to meet up at the mall.

• • • • •

Nandini just wanted her bed right now. This was the 50th or so shop they were in and they had only bought two tops. Not them, but Riya. Nandini really didn't like anything and was just tagging along for support.

Nandini at this point didn't care and kept telling her to buy whatever Riya asked if she should, but Riya always found a way to reject the item and moved along to a new store.

"Should I buy this top?" Nandini, who was walking with her drooping shoulders, still managed to smile at Riya. "Yes di. It will look really nice on you!" Nandini said in a cheerful tone, hoping she'd buy it so they could go home. At this point, Nandini didn't even want to watch the movie. "The color makes me look fat." And just like that, Riya dragged a groaning Nandini out of the shop to go to another one.

As they were heading to another shop, they bumped into a person they both knew and loved. Jai. Seeing Jai, Nandini sighed in relief. "Jai, what are you doing here?" Even Nandini was confused on why Jai was here. "Well, you texted me that you guys are here, so I thought to accompany you." Nandini's and Riya's mouth both formed an 'o'.