𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

The sun was setting and all those different colors emerged together. The wind was light and felt cool against one's body. The grass slightly moved as the wind ran through it.

Nandini took in the beauty of the sunset in awe. Nandini had always had a connection with nature since childhood. It was a big part of her. She had always found nature so beautiful. Nandini connected with everything with nature. The sky. The sunrise. The sunset. The stars. The trees. The flowers. The grass. The dirt. The butterflies. Everything with nature was part of her.

As she was looking at the sky, she felt someone sit next to her. Looking over, Nandini saw Sunita staring at the sunset with amusement. Nandini smiled at her reaction as that was how everyone looked when they saw the sunset. "It's beautiful na?" she asked. Sunita nodded, engrossed looking at it.

"Just like you." Nandini giggled at the response as Sunita patted Nandini's cheek playfully. "Isn't that supposed to be the husband's line?" Nandini asked, raising an eyebrow. "Aren't I good enough?" Sunita dramatically gasped. "Don't worry beautiful, you are ten times better then my husband." Nandini said as if she was in a dramatic tv serial, making them laugh.

"Speaking of husband's, here comes mine." Nandini chuckled as she saw Sunita gesturing towards Vikrant, who was walking towards them. He had came home from office as he was a normal person, unlike his son, Armaan. Vikrant sat down in front of them and said, "What are you ladies talking about?"

"None of your business. It's between us two. We don't need a third person." Vikrant dramatically held his heart, saying, "Haye, aise maat bolo jaan-e-maan. Baat dil pe jake lagte hai." Nandini and Vikrant burst into laughter while Sunita started blushing like a newly married wife. And yes, Vikrant was also a bit dramatic like his father, Vanraj.

"Joh kuch hi bol dete ho aap." "I only say facts. I can't lie when my wife is so beautiful." Sunita's cheeks warmed up even more and she shyly looked down as if it was her wedding night. Nandini couldn't help but smile warmly at this. She had seen her mother and father's relationship which was beautiful. And seeing this, Nandini knew Sunita and Vikrant loved each other even after so many years, just like her parents.

"Haye, you guys are so cute. Who knew you could love someone even after so many years?" They both smiled at Nandini's words. "If there is even the tiniest bit of love between a couple, it can bloom into never-ending love. It just has to be there. But you never know when you'll fall into it. You alwas fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time." Sunita explained.

Hearing this, Nandini fell into her own thoughts. Love? Did she or Armaan love each other? The clear answer was a big fat NO. But what were those other feelings which would come between them any time they were close to each other? It couldn't be love as obviously Armaan didn't love Nandini and nor did she.

Maybe it was just attraction. They both spent a lot of time with each other because of this marriage and in these months, seeing each other every day just caused them to be attracted to each other like how normal people usually are. So definitely it was not love.

"How many years have you guys been married for?" Nandini asked. Hearing that question, the color of Sunita's and Vikrant's face drained. They looked at each other, asking a question through their eyes. Nandini was to busy to notice the exchange between them as she was looking up at a butterfly passing by.

"Thirty years." Vikrant replied, grabbing Nandini's attention. "Wow, even after so many years you guys still love each other as if you are newly married." Nandini smiled. They both awkwardly smiled at her, glad they got that over with. "I need to see your guys wedding pictures some day. I know maa, you probably looked very beautiful and had blown papa away." Nandini laughed along with Sunita, who looked at Vikrant.