𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

It was one of those day where you knew it was going to be a good one. A feeling which would enter, telling that the person was going to have an amazing day today.

Nandini was having that feeling today. She knew something good would probably happen. The past month or so had been full of drama and lots of stress. Finally, after days Nandini was getting the feeling she was going to have a beautiful day. Unknown to her, she was quite right and she'd probably never forget today.

• • • • •

Lying upside down on the sofa, she stared at the fan as it moved. Nandini was bored to death and didn't know what to do, everything seemed to bore her.

The doors of the room suddenly opened and walked in a tensed Armaan. His eyes wandered towards the girl who had made him tensed. Armaan's tensed state turned into a confused one when he saw his wife lying upside on the couch, her hair falling onto the ground. Confused, Armaan moved towards her.

Armaan came into Nandini's view as he did so. Nandini looked at the upside down Armaan and mentally grinned. If it was any other day, Nandini would've been shocked to see him home at seven-thirty, but today she wasn't at all. "Hi." Nandini gave him a goofy smile. Armaan ignored her goofy face and asked, "What is the emergency? I left work for this so it better be good."

Armaan had came home because of Nandini's call. She had called him half an hour back and told him there was an emergency at home, in a worried tone. Due to that call, Armaan came rushing home, worried about Nandini as the past few weeks hadn't been good either. Little did he know that this wife of his was a bit vicious.

Nandini got up and walked towards him while he stared at her, asking her why she had called. "Can we go out?" Nandini's question made Armaan pause for a minute. He thought he missed something. "What..? Why the hell did you call me?" he asked again. Nandini huffed and said, "Well you don't let me out of the house alone anymore, and being the respectful wife I am, I obeyed you." It was true. Since the kidnapping, Armaan had restricted letting her out, for a couple of days at least, alone.

"And what does that have to do with me?" Nandini shook her head. Her husband was quite slow. "I was getting bored at home, so I thought why not call you with a fake an emergency, knowing that's the only way you'd come home. And now that you're here, you can take me out somewhere and apparently supervise me." Nandini finished with a huge grin. 

Armaan let that sink into him, and once it did, he looked at Nandini flabbergasted. "This was your emergency!?" Nandini nodded, showing her teeth. Armaan held his head, shaking his head. "God, what the hell have I gotten myself into." he muttered. Nandini rolled her eyes at his over dramaticness.

"So where are we going?" Nandini asked once Armaan was done being dramatic. Armaan looked at her and said, "No where. I'm going back to work and you can stay here and stay bored." Armaan turned his heels, about to walk out of the door. Nandini's eyes widened with realization. She had to be fast.

Quickly, Nandini blocked his way. "Come on. All you do is work. It won't harm you if you go out for one evening. And plus, you also need to enjoy sometimes." Nandini tried to change his mind. "I don't care." was his simple reply. Nandini groaned at his words. "Please na. For once can you stop thinking about work and actually go out? I'm getting bored here too. Pleaseeeee." Nandini whined.

Armaan looked at Nandini, arching his eyebrow while she pouted. She did her little puppy eyes which she used to do on her father to make him agree on something. Seeing her puppy eyes and little pout, Armaan sighed. "Fine." Nandini squealed when that word left his mouth and jumped up and done. "Thank you!!" Seeing the huge smile on her face, Armaan's heart fluttered thinking how his one 'yes' brought this much happiness to her.