𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

A huge grin formed onto Nandini's lips as she stared down at her sleeping husband. Picking up the jug full of water in one hand, Nandini grinned to herself thinking about waking up her amazing husband with a twist. And without a second thought, Nandini deposited the water onto Armaan's face.

Feeling the sudden cold sensations, Armaan jerked awake. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Armaan was left dismayed, shocked at what had just happened. His eyes then shifted towards Nandini, who was laughing her ass off and clutching her stomach. Realizing this was all her doing, Armaan yanked the, now wet, duvet off of him.

"You are so going to pay for this!" Nandini, who was laughing, her eyes widened as Armaan moved to get off the bed. By seeing the look on his face, Nandini knew he wasn't joking. Just as Armaan got off the bed, Nandini took a couple of steps back. "Arm- Armaan!" Armaan wasn't joking and charged at Nandini.

Scared for her life, Nandini pushed the doors open and ran out the room, thinking Armaan would back off but he didn't. Armaan followed her
out their room, chasing her all the way downstairs. Nandini was screaming, telling Armaan to stop. "Just you wait until I get my hands on you."

Nandini ran inside the living room, screaming and laughing at the same time. Sunita and Vikrant, who were drinking tea in the living room, looked up aghast. Their eyes went from Nandini to Armaan, who looked all wet and was chasing Nandini. They were confused at first but when they noticed Armaan's wet hair and him shirtless, they realized their beloved daughter-in-law had woken her husband up with her own tricks.

"Maa!!" Nandini jumped onto the couch, causing Armaan to go towards it. "I swear you will regret what you just did." Nandini shrieked as Armaan almost grabbed her. Jumping off the couch from the other side, Nandini ran out the living room, causing Armaan to run after her. They left behind a laughing Sunita and Vikrant, who just hoped for the happiness in this house to stay just like this.

Nandini had ran back to their room, and just as she was about to lock it, the door pushed open and her eyes widened. Armaan walked in, smirking as he locked the door behind him. Armaan took steps towards a horrified Nandini, who took just as many steps back. "Aaj toh tum gaye Nandini!"

Thinking fast, Nandini was about to run towards the bathroom but was yanked back by a strong hold on her elbow. Nandini met with Armaan's hard chest. Slowly looking up, Nandini met with Armaan's huge smirk as her eyeballs fell out of their sockets. "Arm..Armaan." Nandini tried to say but it came out low and quiet.

Nandini couldn't get out of his strong hold, making her stuck. "So, now that I have finally captured you, may we talk about what you had done just five minutes ago?" Nandini looked away, embarrassed, her face heating up. "Nandini." Armaan called her, making her look up at him. By seeing his questioning gaze, Nandini started speaking. "I..I was bored and thought it would be fun..funny to wake you up by..." "By throwing water on me?" Nandini nodded, looking down.

"You know what is more funny?" Nandini's gaze traveled back towards Armaan, her eyebrows furrowed. "When I throw you under that cold shower." Nandini looked at Armaan, her face horrified. Just as Armaan was about to grab her, Nandini made a run for it, jumping onto the bed.

Armaan groaned, chasing after his tiny wife. Armaan was quick to grab her this time, and pulled her over, causing her to fall onto the bed. "Arm-" A sudden idea popped up into Nandini's brain as a grin formed onto her lips. Pulling Armaan onto the bed, Nandini stood up and started tickling him.

But to her surprise, Armaan didn't start laughing nor seemed effected by it. "You..you're not ticklish?" Nandini asked, befuddled. "Nope. But I know you are." Before Nandini could comprehend more, Nandini was lying on the bed and was being tickled to death.