𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

It was yet another beautiful day and love seemed to be everywhere. Armaan and Nandini couldn't go a minute without thinking about each other. It was as if they had taken each other over.

Nandini huffed as she looked around the room for the tenth time. She couldn't find her phone and didn't have a hint of where it could be. She was pissed already.

Shuffling through the drawers, Nandini groaned after finding nothing. Where the hell could she have put the phone? Armaan exited the closet after getting ready. He noticed Nandini shuffling through the entire room and could only guess she had lost something.

Moving towards the dresser, he asked, "What have you lost now?" Checking through the side-table, she said, "My phone. I don't remember where I put it and now it seems as if it walked out the room itself." Armaan shook his head, not believing her clumsiness. "The day hasn't even fully started and you have already lost your phone." Armaan taunted, making Nandini roll her eyes.

"Instead of taunting me, you know you could help me." Armaan turned towards her, putting his watch on. "It's not like you'll let me peacefully live without finding it, so why not." Nandini sighed, getting up. "I'll check downstairs, you check the room. But I doubt you'll find anything." Armaan sighed, nodding while Nandini left the room.

Armaan was way to lazy to actually check the room so he did something smart. Something Nandini should've thought of. Armaan grabbed his phone and dialed Nandini's number. He called it and waited for it to ring. If it was in the room, he'd immediately know.

Seconds later, he heard a ring tone throughout the entire room. Walking towards it, he bent down, under the bed, and found Nandini's phone. "How did this even reach here?" Shaking his head, he grabbed it and got up. He turned it over to decline the call as he had found the phone, only to find something.

The phone flashed with the call of someone named 'devil'. Realizing what his wife had done, he couldn't help but smile to himself. He sure had a crazy wife. He wasn't shocked by the name, nor surprised. Armaan had expected something like this from Nandini.

"Did you fi-" Nandini entered the room, after not finding it downstairs, and stopped mid-sentence when she noticed her phone in Armaan's hand. "Oh, you found it. Where was it?" Nandini walked closer to Armaan. Armaan turned towards Nandini, saying, "Under the bed." Nandini smacked her head at her stupidness. "How-" "I used my phone to call it. And I found something else too."

Nandini scrunched up her brows, confused. Seeing her confusion, Armaan said, "The contact name devil, does it sound familiar?" Nandini was confused still but then it hit her. He had read his contact name when he had called her. Nandini bit her lip, looking away, caught red-handed.

"Devil? Seriously?" Armaan narrowed his eyes at an embarrassed Nandini. "Don't you even think about coming at me for that. You're the one who has my contact name saved as angry cat." Nandini retorted back. Hearing her, Armaan halted in his thoughts. How did she know? And before he could ask her that, Nandini said, "You had given me your phone last time to find my phone when I lost it. I didn't find any Nandini saved in your contacts but I did find a very familiar nickname."

Armaan understood her now. "So it's equal." Nandini rested her case. "But you can change my contact name now to something more appealing. Like...hubby? My sweet husband? The most handsome person in the entire world?" Nandini shook her head, a smile cracking on her face at his silliness. "I'm good. Devil suits you better." Armaan chuckled.

"And now my dear husband. You're getting late, so it would be better for you to get going instead of flirting with your wife." Nandini grabbed Armaan, pushing him towards the door. "I wasn't flirting. Okay fine, I sort of was but it's not like I created a sin. Any man who has a wife as beautiful as you would rather flirt then go to work." Armaan spilled once Nandini gave him a 'you-sure?' look. "Stop trying to butter me and leave."