𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

A couple of days had passed since Armaan and Nandini's marriage. And currently their life wasn't like a normal couple's at all. It was the opposite of what it should've been like.

They would ignore each other in the morning during family breakfasts. Nandini had successfully made the family eat all the meals together and they all couldn't have been happier, but Armaan would never join them and would usually go to work without eating breakfast.

Then Nandini would spend the whole day with the family while Armaan spent it at work, and only came back after everyone was asleep. Nandini waited for him every night, in case he wanted dinner, but he always ate at work and would  straight go to his room. Nandini would then follow him and quickly take the bed while he was in the bathroom, making Armaan sleep on the sofa.

That was how their day went for the past 3 days. Oh and, of course, they fought for every little thing they could fight over.

• • • • •

It was early in the morning and everyone had finished eating breakfast while Armaan had left to work without eating anything. Nandini was getting used to it and really didn't care anymore.

Nandini right now was fixing her clothes into the closet as she wasn't enjoying living out of her suitcase. So she had decided to place her clothes into the closet as everyone else was busy in their things.

And when Nandini had entered the closet, she was amazed at how neat it was. She didn't expect Armaan to have such a neat closet. Now when she thought about it, she saw how organized Armaan was. His room was always neat and his closet also was. But she knew he didn't do it and made the workers do it. But it wasn't like she was complaining. She also liked everything neat. If even one thing is unorganized, it would tend to make her go mad.

Half of the closet was full of Armaan's clothes. Mainly suits and polished shoes. Nandini rolled her eyes seeing them. "He always likes to look formal, doesn't he?" She had never seen him wearing casuals and always saw him in formals and twice in desi clothes, during their wedding functions.

The other half was empty and she knew it was their for her to hang her clothes up. She was thankful that she'd simply just have to fix her clothes into the closet and didn't have to move things around. And not wasting more time, Nandini started hanging her clothes up.

• • • • •

Nandini had finally finished and it took her only an hour. She had now come downstairs and was on a hunt to find the person who entertained her the most.

Knowing he was in the garden most likely, Nandini searched her way to the garden, guessing every turn she took, and thankfully she found it. This mansion was huge and Nandini still didn't know her way around it.

She saw him walking around the garden and looking at the flowers. "Dadu." Nandini called out. Vanraj turned towards her and smiled. But seeing what was in her hand, his smile turned into a frown.

"Nandini-" "Dadu, don't make up any excuses and eat your medicine." Nandini put on a strict expression which made Vanraj nod his head and swallow the pill. He was used to this as this was happening since the past few days and he knew that Nandini knew how to make someone agree to her words.

In these past few days, Nandini had figured out everyones routine and knew what everyone liked and what they didn't like, except for her husband's. All she knew about him was that he is a workaholic. But she didn't care. For now, she knew everything about Vanraj's, Sunita's, and Vikrant's routine. She had also found out about all their health problems and had even made a whole meal plan for them. She knew at what times they ate their medicine and at what time they slept. She had also became very strict with them for their health, just like she was with Aarush. But they all didn't mind. They enjoyed Nandini's care.