𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

The sun rays peeked through the curtains as they fell upon the couple entangled together. Last night had been such a blissful night full of love and passion.

The sun rays falling on a sleeping Nandini made her stir in her sleep. Hiding from the sun rays, Nandini snuggled more into the provided warmth, hiding her face even deeper. But the sun seemed to have its own plans. Due to the annoying sun, Nandini slowly started getting her conscious back as she felt the hard thing underneath her.

Opening her eyes, the first thing that came into Nandini's view was a carefully toned bare chest. Nandini's eyes traveled from the chest, straight up, falling on to Armaan's sleeping face. Last nights events flooded in her brain as blush creeped up her cheeks.

They had finally consummated their marriage and had become one. Looking down at herself, she saw she was also only covered in the silk duvet sheets, reminding her that it really wasn't a dream.

"My wife is already blushing this early in the morning." Nandini's head snapped towards the husky voice, only to find him looking at her with a soft grin. Her already heated cheeks turned even more red. "You were awake?" Nandini asked in her sweet voice. "Since the moment you've been awake." Nandini lightly punched his chest, knowing he had been playing with her to see her reaction.

"You're already abusing your husband who made sweet, sweet love to you." Nandini felt as if she would turn into a whole tomato by the passing minutes. Armaan's grin slowly turned into a smirk seeing his flustered wife. Embarrassed, Nandini hid her face in his bare chest, making him chuckle which caused his chest to vibrate.

"Armaan, you're so annoying!" Nandini whined, looking up at him, only for him to laugh at her. "What? I only stated a couple of facts. You have to admit, it was hella sweet. You enjoyed last night just as much as I did. You were there yourself." Nandini shook her head, looking away, not being able to listen to him talk about last night so freely.

"What's the time?" Nandini yawned. "It's almost eight." Armaan responded, drawing circles on Nandini's soft hand. "What!?" Nandini shrieked, pulling her hand away from Armaan. Armaan was startled by Nandini's act and looked up at her, only to find her tensed face. "Oh my god, what must maa and papa be thinking about me!? Even the workers." Nandini ranted, her eyes big and wide.

"They must be thinking that this couple had a very tiring night last night." Armaan shrugged, only to earn a slap on his chest from his tensed wife. "Nandini-" "And everyone must've heard us last night! God!" Panic was taking over Nandini as she thought about how everyone probably thought about her. "I won't be able to face them ever." Nandini wanted to cry now.

"Nandini." "What?" Nandini answered with a pout, not looking at him. "The walls are soundproof, all of them." Nandini's head snapped in Armaan's direction. "And it's only six in the morning." Nandini's mouth opened agape as she looked at her guilty husband. "Armaan! You're so mean!" Nandini started hitting Armaan with his fists, catching him off-guard.

"Nandini-" Nandini wasn't paying heed to Armaan's words as she couldn't believe him. Armaan managed to grab her hands in his, making her calm down. Nandini glared at him. "I hate you." Nandini pouted. Raising his eyebrow, Armaan said, "Are you sure? Or do I need to repeat last nights events to help you remember. Because from my memory, all last night, you were chanting my name and telling me how much you love me and-" Nandini placed her palm on Armaan's mouth, shutting him up.

Nandini's face was now all red. Her palm slipped down as Armaan's smirk came into view. "You're so bad Armaan. Why would you do that?" Nandini changed the topic, still pissed off at him. "So I can see you all riled up. It's a huge turn on." Armaan gave Nandini a lop-sided smile while Nandini just shook her head.