𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

The wind blew past as Nandini quickly made her way inside. Waving at the people on the way by, Nandini headed into the elevator to reach her office. She knew if she was even a second late, Armaan would throw a pile of work at her. For the past three days, Armaan did everything to get Nandini to talk to him and annoy her. And giving her a lot of work was part of it.

Nandini entered her office, sighing in relief as she checked her watch. She was three minutes early. Which meant, no scolding from Armaan. Nandini moved to her seat, and before she could even sit down, the door opened and Zayn walked in with a bag in his hand. Nandini rolled her eyes seeing him.

"I literally saw you running through the halls as if it was a race." Zayn said, moving towards her desk. "You already know why. That hitler boss of mine scolds me and gives me work if I am even a second late." Nandini shook her head, sitting down. "Well, get rid of this stupid pout of your's and take this." Nandini raised her eyebrow as Zayn pushed a bag towards her.

Seeing the label on the bag, Nandini's eyes lit up as a grin appeared on her lips. "Donuts!!" Zayn chuckled at her reaction. "Zayn, you're the best." Nandini squealed as she grabbed the bag, taking out one of the donuts. "Tell me something I don't know." Zayn flaunted his collars. Nandini was to busy to even look at him. Biting into her donut, Nandini fell straight into heaven. She had been craving them since yesterday.

"Now I should get going before that stupid manager complains again." Zayn had a disgusted look on his face as he thought about the manager. Nandini giggled seeing it. "It's not his fault you're always late." "It's not my fault either, it's your fault. I'm always here, entertaining you." Zayn whined. Nandini just shrugged her shoulders, licking the chocolate off her finger. "You signed up for this when you became my friend." Zayn shook his head, smiling as he bid bye to Nanidni, promising to meet at lunch next. Which was a lie as he'd be here by the next hour.

Just as Zayn left, the intercom went off in her office. Nandini groaned, knowing who it was. Picking it up, she said, "This is Nandini Grover." "My office, now." Before she could say anything, the intercom ended. Nandini stared at it, scrunching up her nose. "Kadhoos." She shook her head, getting up after finishing the last bit of her donut. "Chalo Nandini or else he'll find some reason to complain." Yes. This had become her life now.

• • • • •

Knocking on the door, Nandini entered after getting permission. Nandini's eyes landed on Armaan, immediately sucking in a breath. Because of her changing hormones, Nandini had been getting effected by Armaan even more then before. Seeing him in formals, her heart started beating faster while her face heated up. Damn. He was hot. And still her's, for now.

Nandini cleared her throat when he didn't look up at her. Armaan finally did and he was blown away, like always, seeing his gorgeous wife wearing a lose dress shirt with formal pants. Nandini noticed him gawking at her, causing her to shuffle in her spot. She didn't feel like she looked that good right now, due to her pregnancy. But what she didn't know was, her pregnancy had made her look ten times more beautiful in front of Armaan.

Realizing what he had called her for, he came out of his trance. "You called me?" Armaan nodded, looking up at her. "I have to go to one of the factories later to look around." Nandini furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing why he was telling her this. "What does that have to do with me?" Armaan shook his head at her innocence. "You're going along with me since you're my PA." Nandini's mouth opened agape and fell back shut.

No way in hell she was going to go with him. She already had to bear him at work. She wasn't going to go with him out of the building now too. "Why..why do I have to go? Can't you just take someone else? I mean-" "Do you want to keep this job of your's?" Nandini pouted, her nose turning red. Of course he had to use the job card.