𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

Everyone knew how organized Armaan was. He'd never let a thing of his move from its place nor would he let his room become even the tiniest bit messy. Nandini though, she had just came a month and half back, so she didn't know about this. Nandini had a little hint that he was very organized but she didn't know that a volcano would erupt just if the tiniest thing of his ever moved.

•   •   •   •   •

Armaan had came out of the shower and got dressed, getting ready for work. He was putting on his watch when Nandini walked into the room. They both ignored each other, like always, and continued to do what they were doing.

Nandini had came to the room to find the list she had written, which contained all of dadu's meal plans. Nandini looked for it around the room. She picked up one of Armaan's files but didn't find it, so she placed the file down on the bed, trying to look for it somewhere else. When she finally found it, she headed to leave the room, thinking to fix the room after breakfast as she isn't ever busy.

Armaan, who was watching Nandini through the mirror, saw how Nandini wasn't putting things back where they belong. When he saw how she "threw" the file on to the bed so "carelessly", it triggered him. "What the hell." Nandini stopped and looked over at him, confused on what happened to him all of a sudden.

Armaan looked at Nandini with an annoyed expression. "You were looking for one piece of paper and look what you did to the room." Nandini looked around and didn't find anything messed up, just things were a bit out of place but Nandini was going to fix them after breakfast anyways. "What do you mean? The room looks perfectly fine." Nandini's answer made Armaan even more annoyed.

"Look how you moved the things around. You threw my file as if it is garbage and you moved the shitty decorations around as if they're nothing. The room will start looking like a trash can if you keep doing this. And I'm not going to live in a dump." Nandini just listened to Armaan with her jaw open. How could someone be so conceited? Nandini looked at him as if he had grown two horns.

"It barley moved. And I was going to fix it after breakfast anyways." Nandini huffed while Armaan crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, should've done it just after messing it up." Nandini was getting annoyed and knew Armaan would continue this, so she said, "You know what.."

Nandini walked over to the coffee table and fixed everything, placing it where it belongs and put his file back as neat as possible. When she was done, she stood up from her knees and looked at him. "Happy?" With a sarcastic smile, Armaan said, "Very!" Nandini's nose flared with anger while Armaan enjoyed seeing her like this.

Nandini gave him one last look and left the room in anger. "I'll teach him what a mess really is!" Nandini smirked thinking about the mischievous plan she had just thought of.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini stared at all the kids in the park in awe. She had came to the park with Vanraj and loved seeing the little kids playing around. Vanraj had wanted to meet his friends so Nandini decided to tag along to play around with the kids, because kids had always been Nandini's weakness.

Vanraj moved along to walk around with his friends while Nandini moved to a group of kids with a huge smile.

Nandini bent down to their height and smiled. "Hello!" She caught a few kids attentions, who looked at her. "Could I play with you?" All the kids just looked at her as if she didn't belong here. They turned their heads away, except for one little boy. Nandini sighed and said, "Aww, I don't have any friends to play with." From the corner of her eye, Nandini saw the little boy watching her intently.