𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

It was a new day and Nandini had just woken up. She had gotten ready in a yellow churidar and had came back to her room after making breakfast, as she had woken up early and no one was ready yet. Only then she found out her husband was still asleep. Nandini had thought he had probably left by now but then again, she was the one who had woken up early.

Nandini being Nandini, had a sweet idea to wake her beloved husband up. She knew she'd probably get into trouble for doing so but right now, she didn't care at all.

Looking around, Nandini found a jug of water on the table and quietly picked it up. She then stood right by the sofa, which Armaan was sleeping on. "Now I'll see how you call me rapunzal or angry cat again!" With a huge grin, Nandini dumped the whole jug of cold water on his face.

Once the water touched Armaan's face, he woke up with a jerk. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Armaan looked very confused and angry at the same time.

He looked up and found Nandini standing there, laughing her head off. He saw that he was wet and so was the sofa, plus pillow. When he saw the jug in Nandini's hand and how she was laughing, he knew who had done it.

"Are you fucking mad!?" Nandini couldn't respond and just kept laughing. "You...look so..funny!" Nandini said in-between her laughs. "Oh, you just wait!" As she saw Armaan getting up angrily, Nandini knew she was now gone. "Bhago Nandini!" She knew the best thing to do then was to run. And that's what she did.

Nandini ran out the room, giggling, before Armaan could catch her. She saw he was about to come out of the room, so she quickly yelled, "Dadu!" Nandini ran off before she would get into even more trouble while Armaan angrily walked back inside the room.

What a great start to his morning. "I will get her back!" Armaan was determined to get her back and surely will, but right now he was getting late and needed to go workout and get ready.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini was eating breakfast with the whole family when Armaan decided to grace them with his presence. Seeing his irritated and angry face, Nandini stifled her laugh and felt proud. "Ab aaya na maza!"

Armaan, like always, took Vanraj's blessings but the whole time, he eyed Nandini with anger. Nandini just sarcastically smiled at him, which made him even more angry.

"I'm going now." Armaan told Vanraj. "Ek minute." Armaan turned back around towards Vanraj. "Take Nandini along with you." Armaan just stared at Vanraj with confused eyes. "I'm going to work. What is she going to do there?" Armaan said. "I mean, take her with you and drop her off to her orphanage on the way there. She hasn't been there in a while." Armaan nor Nandini wanted to go in the same car. "Don't we have drivers? She can go with a driver. And I'm also going with a driver. I'm getting late so I need to leave." But Vanraj was also stubborn and wouldn't agree this easily.

"There are drivers but I want you to drop her off. Then a driver can pick her up when she is ready." Nandini, who was silently observing this, decided to interfere as she didn't want to go with Armaan either. "It's fine. I'll go with a driver." "I'm telling you guys na? So-" "Ok fine. Hurry up and come outside. I'm waiting in the car." Armaan had no other choice but to agree as he knew Vanraj wouldn't give up until he'd agree, so he didn't want to waste more time and just agreed.

Nandini internally groaned but nodded, as she had no choice either. Armaan left the dining room while Nandini got up and quickly went to get her things.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini reached outside with her purse and saw Armaan's car standing there. "Good luck Nandini!" she thought to herself. Nandini took her sweet time to reach the car, just to make Armaan even more irritated.