𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

The sun rose, along with a new hope. Nandini paced around the room, already bored. It was not even eight in the morning yet and she was bored with the day.

Seeing that one of her rings had fallen onto the ground, Nandini bent to pick it up. "What the hell are you doing?" Nandini immediately stood up, startled. She sighed in relief when she noticed that it was Armaan, who had just exited the closet, but what she didn't expect to see was an anger full look on his face.

Nandini innocently furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh?" Armaan clicked his tongue, walking towards Nandini. "How many times do I have to tell you to not bend over? This is the twelfth time I'm telling you. It isn't good for you, especially since that you are now in your third trimester." Nandini rolled her eyes, listening to him rant over and over again over the same topic.

Armaan always scolded her for being careless, at least once a day. He had become even more strict and over-protective over her. He wouldn't let her carry even a feather, let alone weight. He wouldn't allow her to bend down to pick anything up. Nor would he let her climb up and down the stairs more then three times. Armaan had even wanted to move downstairs until she was pregnant, but Nandini was the one who had rejected that idea, claiming he was being extra.

But hell, he didn't care if he was being extra. All he cared about was her health. He had kept strict measures on Nandini. Especially her diet. Once he'd come home, he'd ask Sunita what Nandini had ate. And if he found out if she ate to many sweet and less fruits and vegetables, Nandini would get a thick scolding from him. But by now, Nandini had learned how to zone out while he was.

"Are you even listening?" Nandini snapped out of her thoughts, looking up at Armaan. "No." Nandini innocently smiled. Armaan groaned, knowing Nandini would always do this and would be unaffected by whatever he said. "You're impossible Nandini." Nandini just grinned, shrugging her shoulders. "And amazing, don't forget."

Shaking his head, Armaan moved towards the dresser and fixed his tie, not before giving Nandini the ring himself. Nandini watched him do so. At this point, she was so bored that she was watching her husband tie a tie to cure that boredom. But alas, that soon ended and she was bored once again. Nandini huffed, sitting on the bed and putting a hand on her bump.

"See baby, your dadda is so bad. He doesn't let your mumma do anything. I used to have so much fun, but because of your strict dadda, my fun has been ruined. Just quickly come out so we can have fun together." Nandini talked to her bump, grinning at the end. Armaan had heard her entire conversation and smiled to himself as he watched Nandini through the mirror.

Armaan walked to Nandini and sat next to her on the bed, placing a hand on the bump, right above Nandini's. "Don't listen to your mumma baby. I only do this for her own good. But she doesn't follow any rules. I hope you are more like your dadda, obedient, unlike your mumma." Nandini looked up at Armaan, glaring at him, who had a cheeky smile on his face. "Be anything but nothing like your dadda. Especially arrogant and egoistic. Don't worry, I already know you will be just like your mumma, always happy."

Armaan raised an eyebrow at Nandini, who stuck her tongue out at him. "Well, we can figure this out later. But for now, dadda has to go." Armaan bent down, placing a light kiss on the bump. Nandini bit back her smile when he did that. Armaan moved back up, and Nandini was left astonished when he kissed the side of her head, mumbling a 'bye'.

As Nandini was comprehending this, Armaan smiled seeing the effect he had left on her and exited the room. Nandini was left sitting there, shocked by what had just happened. First, she didn't push him away when he pecked her bump. And second, she didn't push her away when he kissed her head! Oh god. What was happening to her? Was she falling for him again?