𝗈𝗇𝖾

In the outskirts of Pune, a mansion was bustling with noise and chatter. Orders were being heard and the stressful atmosphere was visible. The mansion was almost fully decorated and was being prepared for guests and relatives, who they hadn't seen nor talked to in ages. Many types of dishes were being cooked to serve the guests. Everyone was going here and there, checking if anything is missing or anything needs to be done. The house was chaotic! After all, it was a desi wedding house.

In between all of this, there was a girl running up the stairs while her anklets were heard throughout the corridors. She had a few sweat drops on her forehead from all the running and ordering. She hadn't sat down for even a minute. She was the most stressed but excited in all of this. Why wouldn't she be, after all it is her best friend's wedding.

She opened the bride's room door, aka her best friend, and her best friend came in to view, who was clad in a pink lengha, busy on a call with a huge smile. Hearing the sudden noise, her best friend lifted her eyes up and quickly hid the phone behind her after seeing her bestest friend in the world. Her best friend knew she was in trouble now. "Are you serious Jhanvi? We all are busy in the preparations downstairs while you're here, blushing and smiling like a mad women. Choti maa has been asking since ages if you've gotten ready or not. And over here, miss is all ready but busy on her phone." Jhanvi pouted hearing her strict friend, who she loved a lot.

"Sorry! I was just um busy talking to...a friend." Knowing very well who this so-called friend was, she took steps towards Jhanvi and snatched the phone out of her hand which Jhanvi was hiding behind her back. "Na-" Putting the phone on speaker, she spoke, "Darsh, I swear to god have some patience. After a few days she will be your's and will be by your side forever. But for now, at least leave her alone and let her focus on her functions while you focus on your's."

Jhanvi bit her tongue and passed her friend a sheepish smile. "You always have to come in between my romance! After my marriage, I will make sure to never let Jhanvi call you so I can romance with her 24/7." Darsh, who is the groom, said from the other side. "Keep your personal affairs to yourself. I don't need to know about your romance. And you know very well that you can never stop me nor Jhanvi from talking to each other. So sorry to say, I'm still the third-wheel." she said with a grin while Jhanvi blushed.

He sighed from the other side, knowing these two friends and their bond. "Yea yea! Now tell me, will you come from my side or Jhanvi's side?" She mentally hit her head after hearing the same topic. The couple had already fought many times on who's side she'd be on. "I-" "Darsh you know she'll come from my side! She's my best friend so she'll definitely come from my side. So don't even think that she'll come from your side."

And here we go again! "Jhanvi, she'll come from my side. She's my best friend too!" "I've known her longer!" Jhanvi spat back. "I've known-" "Shut up you both." she interfered in between their banter, knowing it wasn't going to stop any time soon. "When you come tonight for the sangeet, I'll tell you both who's side I'll come from." That made both of them shut up.

"Now bye Darsh! Both me and your Jhanvi need to go." "Bye! Bye Jhanvi, love you." Jhanvi's already red cheeks became even more darker. She rolled her eyes at the lovey-dovey talks as she was used to them and was used to Jhanvi blushing like a mad women. "She also loves you! Okay bye!" With that, she cut the call and handed Jhanvi her phone back.

"I wanted to talk to him still." Jhanvi said with a pout. Seeing her whipped friend, she said, "You can, but tonight. Save some conversations for tonight as well. Now before I forget, I had come here to tell you to finish your packing. Choti maa told me to tell you to do so. When you finish, don't take any stress and relax. You're the bride. I have everything handled downstairs!" Jhanvi smiled at her friend, who cared so much about her. "Okay my sweet Nandu!"