𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Just in a blink, another month of Nandini and Armaan's marriage had passed. They both didn't realize it. They were always fighting or taunting each other. It was quite amusing for the bystander to watch.

Today, Vanraj had asked Nandini to go call Armaan before breakfast because Vanraj had something important to discuss about and Vanraj wanted Armaan to join them for breakfast for once, as he never did since the past month.

• • • • •

Nandini walked into their room to call Armaan, but the room was empty and there were no signs of Armaan whatsoever. Nandini thought maybe he is in the bathroom or probably getting dressed up, so Nandini decided to leave and come back again.

As she was about to turn around, she heard a door open and looked back up, thinking Armaan came from the closet. And then again, she was wrong. Her eyes widened at what she saw in front of her.

There stood Armaan, who had just walked out of the bathroom, with nothing but a towel wrapped around him. Water droplets were dripping down his toned chest and slowly disappearing inside the towel, hidden from everyones gaze.

Nandini froze in her place. She just stared at his body with huge eyes. She couldn't believe she was seeing his bare chest. The huge muscles and abs were making her eyes grow wider and wider. His veiny hands made her swallow back the lump forming in her throat. Nandini gulped as her eyes wandered around his body, wanting more. She was literally drooling over him, right in front of him.

She hadn't ever seen a hadn't seen a shirtless man live before, except for her brother a couple of times, and movies didn't count anyway. He was mouth watering-ly handsome, there were no doubts. But behind that handsome face and drool-worthy body, there was an ugly character.

Armaan noticed Nandini standing there with her eyes looking as if they would pop out any moment now. Her face was all heated up and she looked flustered. She was frozen in her spot and he was confused until he noticed where she was gazing, making a low smirk form on his lips.

Armaan cleared his throat which brought Nandini back from dreamland. Nandini looked up at him and saw him looking at her, raising his eyebrow with a smirk playing on his lips. She realized what she was doing and mentally slapped herself. "God Nandini, you are so disgusting! Clean this dirty brain of yours!" she mentally yelled. 'But I know you liked that. Didn't you?' her subconscious added. "You know what, shut up!" she yelled back at it, afraid she had been caught because of her wandering gaze.

Armaan was amused when he saw her making tons of different faces. He cleared his throat again, but it was to no use. So he did what he could do to grab her attention. "Nandini." Nandini quickly shut her mind and subconscious up and looked straight at him, trying to not look below his face, cursing herself for zoning out again.

"Ye..yea?" Nandini was having a tough time, controlling herself from looking at Armaaan's chest. Armaan asked her through his eyes, why she was just standing there. Nandini then realized her actual reason for why she was here. "Snap out of it Nandini!" Nandini mumbled to herself. Armaan just watched her, amused.

"Dadu, told...me to call you downstairs..for breakfast. He needs to discuss about something..important." Due to Armaan's bare chest, Nandini couldn't properly form a sentence and her face was all red. She felt as if she will fall any moment now if he doesn't go and put a shirt on.

Armaan nodded at her, thinking about what Vanraj wants to talk about. "Hm..okay." Nandini didn't wait any longer and ran out of the room, trying to control her heartbeat and lower down the temperature of her flustered body.