𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Today was one of those cloudy days where grown ups would sit in the garden and drink tea, kids would run around and play together, and couples would fall in love even more. But, for Nandini and Armaan, that wasn't the case. Ever since that horrible yet at the same time sweet day, Nandini and Armaan had distanced themselves from each other.

You might expect them to come even closer after their intimate moment, but no. They had distanced themselves from each other and stopped talking to each other. They had even started fighting and arguing less. It was quite shocking as they never went a day without fighting and now they are going days without even having an actual conversation.

They were doing all of this because of the feelings they were feeling. They didn't know why they were feeling them and even if they should be feeling them. They thought they hated each other, but did they? They were distancing themselves for each other because they didn't want to feel these feelings as they thought they weren't mutual. They both didn't want to feel these feelings nor wanted them to grow, so the only way they could stop them was by stop communicating with each other. But that wasn't working either.

•   •   •   •   •

Since the past few days, Nandini had been very frustrated with herself and her feelings. She didn't know how to feel. She didn't even know what these feelings were. All she knew was that these feelings would trouble her in the future and it was better to get rid of them now. She didn't want any feelings towards Armaan, except for hatred. Nothing else!

Nandini was drawing to take out her frustration. Even though a week had passed since that incident, Nandini was still not able to get rid of those feelings from her heart and couldn't get rid of the image of her and Armaan holding onto each other so tightly.

Nandini let her feelings take over the drawing and did whatever on the page. And when she finished, she exhaled loudly, before looking at the picture. And just as she looked at it, her eyes widened and she felt like scribbling on top of the drawing. It was the same drawing of her and Armaan, in the same position, holding onto each other. Nandini had her eyes closed while Armaan stared at Nandini lightly.

"This is the reason why you can't control your feelings!" Nandini mumbled to herself. But she just let out another breath and signed the date and her signature. She didn't have the heart to rip the drawing and throw it out and again, it wasn't like someone would find it as only Nandini knew where her drawing book was.

Nandini then hid the book under her clothes, in her closet and came out of the closet. As she did, she heard her phone ringing and went towards it. She picked it up and her eyes fell out of her sockets when she saw the caller ID. It was Armaan. Why was he calling her? He never talked to her in person and all of a sudden he is calling her. "Pick it up, only then you will know. And it must be important so that's why he is calling you."

Taking a deep breath, Nandini picked up the call and put the phone to her ear. "Hello..?" Nandini could barley talk when she knew he was the one on the other side of the call. "Hm." Nandini got all pissed off when he only answered with that. But what could Armaan do as he started feeling those things over again after hearing her melodious voice.

"Why..did you call?" Nandini talked louder this time to show she wasn't effected by him. After hearing her question, Armaan realized his actual reason for calling her. "I forgot a file at home and I have a meeting in a few hours, which I need the file for. It is a very important file and the deal is very important for me and the company. I can't trust the drivers to bring it as it contains important information so..can you bring it?" Nandini felt like this wasn't Armaan who wasn't talking. Since when did Armaan start trusting her? But she felt happy to know he did.