𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Entering the bedroom, Nandini looked around, confused. Nandini had came up to the room to wake Armaan up by annoying him but he was no where to be found. It was way to early for Armaan to be in the shower and the shower wasn't on, and the closet was also empty. Where could he be?

It then hit her. Nandini's feet automatically picked up as she walked over to the gym room on the floor above. The door was slightly open, allowing Nandini to be sure Armaan was in there. Slowly, Nandini pushed open the door without making a sound and entered the gym room.

Nandini's eyes landed on Armaan, who was weightlifting. It was a sight to see. Sweat beads were dripping down Armaan's bare chest and face. Nandini had only been in the gym room twice before; once when she was new and looking around the house and the other time was when Vanraj had forced her to drag Armaan downstairs for some discussion.

It was very hard to focus while talking to Armaan last time. But this time, Nandini could ogle at Armaan as long as she wanted. But she also knew Armaan would tease her over it. She knew better then to get teased by Armaan. He had just left the 'Nini' joke. God knows when he'd stop teasing her over drooling all over him.

Armaan didn't seem to notice Nandini's presence and moved onto push-ups. An idea struck Nandini, a grin forming on her lips. "You're so smart Nandini!" Nandini praised herself.

Moving closer to Armaan, Nandini made sure not to make a sound. Successfully, Nandini stood right behind Armaan without him knowing. Taking it as a chance, Nandini sat on Armaan's back, trying to suppress her giggles.

Armaan altered a bit after feeling sudden weight on him. He was confused for a second but the giggle that left her mouth reached his ears, allowing him to know who was messing with him. But Armaan didn't let this stop him and continued what he was doing, picking up the pace.

Nandini was shocked seeing him continue his workout as if she didn't weigh anything. He even started doing it faster. Nandini furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "You should start eating more. You weigh less then air." Nandini realized Armaan had found out who it was. Nandini huffed hearing his words. Was that an insult? It better not be. Pissed, Nandini sat on Armaan's back, crossing her legs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" came here whining voice. "That you don't eat much?" It sounded more like a question coming out of his mouth. "For your kind information, I eat as much as a normal human does." Nandini explained. Armaan scoffed at her words. "You eat more then a normal human does. Yet you still manage to weigh like nothing." Nandini's cheeks blew up, her nose turning red. Armaan just continued his push-ups with Nandini sitting on his back.

"You aren't allowed to say that to your wife!" Nandini said, a scowl playing on her face. Armaan smiled because of his wife, who was acting like a little child. He was glad she couldn't see his face or else she would whine even more. And you never know when Nandini will become mad at you. And once she is, you never know when she'll get rid of her anger.

Suddenly, Nandini was underneath Armaan, facing him. Her back lied against the ground while she was caged by Armaan's arms as he continued his push-ups. A smirk played on his lips as he looked down at Nandini, who was to shocked to comprehend what just had happened.

"How.." Nandini didn't even know how to ask him. She didn't know how the hell five seconds ago she was on his back and now she was underneath him, caged.

"So, what am I allowed to say to my wife?" Armaan said, his face inches away from her's. Nandini sighed in relief as he moved back, continuing his workout. Armaan raised his eyebrow at her, telling her to answer the question. Nandini tried to think but it was way to hard when her sweaty and hot husband was shirtless and inches away from her face every two seconds.