𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

The file sitting in front of Armaan for the last hour was finally picked up. He had been lost in Nandini's thoughts since he had gotten to work but now he was sure he'd fully give his attention to work while he is here. If it were the old Armaan, he would've been adding hours after work to stay home but this Armaan was thinking of ways to just see a glimpse of his wife.

Life couldn't have ever been better. Armaan and Nandini had finally found a peaceful solace in one another and fell even deeper in love as days passed. They both couldn't have ever asked for more.

As he finished going through the file, the door flung open and walked in his two annoying best friends. Armaan didn't even to look at them to know it's them and groan. It wasn't anything new.

"Before you tell us to leave, like always, the answer is no." Armaan shut his mouth immediately and shifted his attention to his laptop. There was no point in fighting with them or kicking them out. They wouldn't leave, not at least until they have annoyed every single cell of his.

"So, how is lover boy's life going?" Armaan gave Rishab an 'are-you-serious' look as he heard the nickname. "You're no less. You're even worse." he retorted back. Which was true. Rishab's attention was only on Divya ever since he had met her. And ever since they had gotten married, let's just say he knew nothing outside of their love life.

"It's fun seeing you both like this. It tells me to not make the mistake like you guys and marry someone." Sameer said with a relaxed smile, lying back in his chair. Rishab and Armaan rolled their eyes at him and moved their attention away from him. "What about that girl? The one your mom set you up with." It took Sameer a second to realize what he was talking about. Once he did, his cheeks heated up while his palms started sweating. This didn't go unnoticed by either of the two.

"Seems like it's going well." Rishab playfully said, grinning. Armaan gave Rishab a knowing look with an upside smile. It was quite normal for him to smile and laugh a bit with them now. But outside of his friends and Nandini, he was still the same cold businessman.

Sameer turned even more flustered. "Are you going to tell us?" Sighing, Sameer said, "We've been texting and calling ever since I've came back from Jaipur. She's sweet, very shy. Mom's been bugging me and asking me about my answer, but I need more time. At least another month." Hearing him, Rishab's lips turned into a huge grin. "Now I understand why you've been acting even more quiet lately." Sameer just shook his head, looking away, flustered.

"I can't believe this idiot is blushing like a girl." Armaan sarcastically said. Sameer threw a pen a Armaan, which he caught and threw at a confused Rishab. "What the hell did I do?" Armaan looked at Sameer, who looked back at him. "Don't get us started." Sameer said. Rishab huffed, sitting back in his chair. "You both always team up against me. You guys are just jealous I'm more handsome then you both." Rishab taunted. "Keep telling yourself that." Armaan sighed while Sameer scoffed.

"Can we talk about Armaan now? That's what we're always here for." Rishab said, turning the topic around towards Armaan. Armaan rolled his eyes, staring at his laptop screen, knowing it was time to be really annoyed. "Right. So, how's your love life going Oberio sahab?" Sameer asked with a mischievous grin. Armaan gave him a bored look, telling him to shut up.

"I would not like to discuss my personal matters with you two idiots." They both scoffed at his words. "You don't have to tell us, it's written all over your face." Armaan raised his eyebrow at them, questioning them. "We can tell you're madly in love with Nandini. It's quite obvious. All you do is think about her everywhere you go. You couldn't make it any more obvious." Rishab said in a 'duh' tone. "Oh and, what happened to "keep hoping and wishing, no one has ever been able to do so and neither will she be able too." Huh?" Sameer mimicked Armaan, who ignored their looks and looked at his laptop, remembering that line clearly.