𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

A really annoyed Nandini paced around the room. She was pissed at her husband. Which wasn't anything new, but today's reason was a bit different. She had came upstairs to ask Armaan to join everyone for breakfast but found him working on his laptop instead. Yes, his laptop. It was early in the morning and he had to go to the office anyways, but he still managed to spare some time for his laptop.

"My head is spinning just seeing you pace around the room." Armaan looked up at an angry Nandini, who looked like she had murder on her mind. Nandini didn't stop and kept pacing. "I need to pace while I'm thinking." Armaan shuffled in his spot, intrigued. "Thinking about..?" Nandini this time looked up at him while pacing and responded. "Of ways to murder you and this stupid laptop of your's."

Armaan sighed at her words. He knew she was pissed off at him right now but he couldn't stop himself from working. He had extra time to spare before leaving and decided to finish some important work so he wouldn't have to do it at work and could move on to something else. "I'm sorry Nandini, but you know I don't like eating breakfast." he explained.

Nandini stopped pacing and looked at him. "Then don't eat. Just sit there and watch everyone else eat. This will still make everyone happy." Nandini reasoned. Armaan sighed, giving his full attention to Nandini. "Why are you always so hell bent on making everyone happy?" Nandini furrowed her eyebrows, thinking. She didn't know the answer to that question. She always felt like making everyone happy since childhood.

Armaan raised his eyebrow at Nandini, waiting for her response. "I..I don't know. It just makes me happy too." Expecting such an answer, Armaan sighed. "And what about you, would it make you happy if I come downstairs for breakfast?" Nandini didn't hesitate even a second and nodded. "Very." The last time Armaan had had a meal with the family was when Vanraj was still alive. And that was months ago.

Taking a deep breath, Armaan closed his laptop. Getting up, Armaan walked towards a hopeful Nandini. "Fine. If it makes you happy, I will." Nandini squealed, clapping her hands like a child. Armaan chuckled at his wife's antics. He knew she was still a child by heart. But some things she did made him sure she was still a twenty-four year old women.

"Are you sure you're a twenty-four year old women and not a four year old toddler?" Armaan asked. Nandini just innocently smiled at him and said, "Are you sure that you're a twenty-eight year old man and not some eighty year old grandpa?" Armaan let out a low laugh at her words. "Do I look that old?" "Not look but act. You're more boring then a grandpa." Nandini complained.

Armaan narrowed his eyes at Nandini, who didn't care to say what she wanted. "Oh really?" Nandini simply nodded. "Then I should show my wife how young I am to get rid of this misunderstanding." Nandini looked up at him, confused. Soon that confusion flew away when she saw the mischievousness in his eyes.

Armaan pulled Nandini closer, bring his face closer to her's. Nandini's eyes widened. "Arm..aan everyone is waiting downstairs." Nandini tried to say but it seemed as if he was taking her breath away, due to his acts. Armaan's one hand was exploring the back of Nandini, playing with the zip of her suit. "They can wait a bit longer." Armaan said, his voice low, right by Nandini's lips.

Armaan's minty breath hit Nandini, making her suck in a sharp breath. What he was doing to her was making her inner-self want even more. Armaan's lips met with the corner of her's, making her bite back the whimper wanting to leave her mouth. Nandini knew Armaan was purposefully making her feel helpless.

Nandini's fists clutched onto Armaan's shirt tightly. Armaan's lips traveled from the corner of her mouth to her cheekbone. "Armaan.." a whisper left Nandini's lips. "Yes Nandini?" Armaan huskily said. His lips were trailing across her cheek, making it hard for Nandini to speak. "We should..." Nandini slowly said. Armaan waited for her to finish, thinking she was about to say what he wanted her to say.