𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

A few days had passed since their fight and neither one of them talked to each other after it. It's not like they usually used to talk to each other, but now they ignored each other as much as they could.

Nandini currently was drawing to take out all the anger she had stored inside her for the past few days. She didn't know what she was drawing, she just let her hands do what they were doing. Drawing helped her release the stress and anger she had within her.

As she finished, she looked at the picture and her eyes widened. She had drawn herself splashing water onto Armaan's face. It was detailed and looked exactly like the scene. Sighing, she signed the paper and wrote the date.

Yet, Nandini still wasn't satisfied. So she decided to draw another piece as she had lots of time. No one was home, except for her and the workers. Armaan and Vikrant were at work. Vanraj had gone to the park with his friends. And Sunita had gone out with her friends. Nandini decided to stay home and do something. That's how Nandini ended up next to her scattered pencils and drawing book.

Nandini finished the drawing and this time her eyes didn't just widen, her mouth hung open. It was the same day but it was when Armaan was standing inches away from Nandini, taunting her. In the drawing, their faces were super close and Nandini was staring at him, intimidated while Armaan looked at her with anger. It was the exact replica of that day.

Nandini was going to tear it out of the notebook and throw it away, but was stopped when she thought about it fully. It wasn't like Armaan would see the picture. Only she knew where her drawing book was placed. And the details in the drawing were amazing. So, Nandini decided to keep the drawing and signed it and put the date.

"Nandini, next time pay attention to what you're drawing and don't draw something stupid." Nandini mumbled to herself while hiding the drawing book, so no one can find it.

• • • • •

Another few days passed and Armaan and Nandini's relationship hadn't gotten anywhere. It was still stuck on page one and it didn't seem as if their relationship would grow anytime soon.

Armaan was getting ready for work and Nandini walked inside the room after eating breakfast. They both ignored each other and did their own thing. Armaan was tying his tie while Nandini made the bed. She had forgotten to make it when she woke up, as she was in a rush to get ready because she woke up a bit late.

Armaan had to tell something to Nandini but could see she didn't want to talk to him. It had been like this since the last week. They both decided to mind their own business and not interfere in each other's lives.

"Dadu's doctor is coming over to take his monthly medical report. He doesn't know yet and always makes a huge deal when his doctor comes. I need-" Armaan stopped talking when he noticed Nandini wasn't paying attention to him and was giving him deaf ears.

He took a deep breath before he tried to get her attention. "Nandini." Hearing the deep voice call her name out, Nandini's stomach churned. She knew who was calling her. Her stomach had butterflies in it as this was the first time he had called her by her name. Usually he'd never use her name and call her by 'Ms. Nandini' or wouldn't use her name at all. But today, he had called her by her name and the way he said it made Nandini's heart beat faster.

"Nandini, where are you lost!? Respond to him!" Oh crap, she was so lost that she forgot he was standing there. She quickly turned towards him and met with his eyes, which were the same dark eyes that would always make her feel many things.