𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Days had flown by like wind. No one knew when or how it was already the seventh month of Armaan and Nandini's marriage. Throughout these months, Armaan nor Nandini had tried to actually have a good relationship between them. They both were doing what they felt like doing at the moment. Their marriage was passing by with childish fights and many different arguments over little things, but then there were some days that they'd let the hatred for each other slide a bit and would actually talk like normal humans. But that was a very rare moment to catch.

A lot had changed throughout these months though. Armaan and Nandini really didn't hate each other as much as they used to. Now they had gotten used to each other's presence and annoyance. It was normal for Armaan to have Nandini arguing with him and stand against him, and it was normal for Nandini to bear Armaan's rude ego. Even if they hadn't noticed yet, they were getting closer. Not as close as couples should be, but they had progressed.

Seven months of their marriage and one and half month since the incident at the party. Throughout this month and a half, to much had happened but something big had happened. Jai had gotten married to Riya three weeks back. It wasn't a very grand wedding but it was kept simple and intimate, just how the couple wanted it to be. Nandini had enjoyed and danced her ass off. The best part was, she got to stay at her old home for a whole week and only saw Armaan at the functions.

The week they had stayed away from each other was harder then they thought it would be. Armaan was so used to Nandini's presence that he would get bored in his own room. Yup, you heard right. Armaan, who used to love his privacy and hated that he had to share it with Nandini, was mourning over his wife leaving for a week. Not only Armaan, the whole house felt quiet without Nanidni's cheerful presence. And Nandini, she missed everyone, even though she'd see them during the functions. A little part of her also missed Armaan. These feelings were taking a toll on both of them, and yet they still managed to tell themselves that they hated each other.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini walked into the cafe and her eyes roamed around to find the person she was here for. Once she noticed the person and the other person with him, she smiled and walked towards them as one of them waved at her.

Getting up from his seat, Sameer gave a brotherly hug to Nandini, which Nandini returned. Nandini next hugged Rishab, who was grinning ear to ear already. Finishing up the greetings, they all settled down and ordered something for themselves.

"How are you Sameer bhai? What did you want to discuss?" Nandini asked. Sameer had called Nandini and had asked her to come to the address he sent, because he wanted to talk about something. Nandini knew it was something important so she agreed and immediately came. "Nandini, I'm also here. You can ask me how I am too." Rishab dramatically said. Nandini cheekily smiled and said, "Sorry, how are you Rishab bhai?" Rishab smiled and said, "I was joking but I'm good."

"Rishab, shut up for once. This is about me." Rishab rolled his eyes and thanked the waitress who had come with their orders. Nandini smiled at her and took a sip of her tea, as she left. Nandini loved her tea and would drink it wherever and whenever, let it be at home or outside. "Then start speaking." Rishab said in 'duh' tone. "I will, once Armaan also comes. He said he'll be here by one-thirty. He was the one who had given this timeframe." Sameer explained. Hearing about this, Nandini groaned inwardly. "Did he also have to come!?"

"You didn't need to invite him bhai. It's not like he's ever any help." Nandini groaned. Rishab snorted at Nandini's words while Sameer laughed. "Agreed." they both said. "Next time I won't but for now, he'll be arriving in five minutes, and you both know how serious he is about time. He is never to early or never to late. He arrives sharp on time. That why I called you guys a bit early." They all had to agree with that. Armaan was always strict on time which made him annoying at times.