Trip

My family was on a cruise to vist my family, my distant cousins in England. Technically, it isn't really a cruise. Its an ocean liner. We weren't in a rush, so instead of taking a plane, we took an Ocean Liners there. Queen Mary II. A ship transportation that basically takes the old route what the Titanic was supposed to complete.

I was guenily excited because first, I never been to England before, and I never been on a ship before.

Once we where on it, there was a few activities to do, but none of them really excited me as a teen kid who wants to have fun. The ship had the level of class as the RMS Titanic. So, there wasn't a lot of... fun.

But, my parents told me there was a place where teens could hang out. Me being the shy guy I am, I didn't want to do that. But they insisted on me going, so I just bit my lip and went. I've heard they've had these "teen hangout" places on the Cruise Ships, but I haven't heard of them being on the Ocean Liners. So, I took out a map of Queen Mary II's interior to find my way around. "Ok..." I said reading the map. "It's on deck 4-"

I was on deck 5.

So I went to take the steaps. Didn't want to take the elevator unless I had to. There was also a lot of people walking up and down the different decks. Once I reached deck 4, I could see some shops, but not the place where this hangout thing could be. "Where is it?" I thouht to myself looking around.

"Need some help??"

"AHH!" I yelled and turned around, and saw this really cute blond guy looking at me. He sofly giggled, probably at me being a complete idiot by getting scared. "Are you looking for the teen hangout place? I'm headed there, I can take you"

He had talked before, but I didn't actually heard what his voice sounded like. It seems like he probably had visited New York, and is probably heading back home. He had British accent, and it make him even more cuter. My face went red a little, and I saw him looking at me a little confused. All I did was cough. "U-Um... yeah! That's where I'm going-" I said looking away, trying to hide my blushing face. He smiled. "Follow me, it's just over here"
He walked head of me. 'OK...' I thought to myself. 'He seems nice'

I catched up with him. "Are you from America? You sound American" I heard him say. I nodded, still blushing. "Y-Yeah... I am."

He looked at me. "Why are you acting so shy for? I'm not that hot am I?" He said with a chuckle.

That made me blush even more. "U-Um...."

He giggled. "Just messing with ya. Name's William. What's yours?"

"M-My name?" I asked. Now that I look back at this, this was the most stupidest thing I ever said in my life. He snorted and laufhed a little. "No, your number." He said. I blushed out of embarrassment. "Um.. it's Jack"

"Jack? That's a cute name"

*
*
*

We walked up to a door on the far end of the deck. William walked up to the door, and opened it. "There's not a lot of people in here at this time. So, it'll probably be just me and you if you don't mind" He said. I didn't mind, so all I did was nod at him. When we walked in, I was suprised to see small games, like Foosball and stuff like that. And other tables for board games. And some tables for people to sit and talk, and comfy chairs. "I wonder why not many people are here-"

"Well, the ship just left the dock a half hour ago. Many people are just getting settled in thier cabins." Williams explained. I nodded. "Yeah that makes sense"

Williams walked over the the Foosball table. "Wanna play with me?" He asked. I nodded, and walked over to him. "I'll be red, you'll be blue" He said walking over to the other side.