Superhero Tickles

"So... You like bellybuttons huh?" Said Hunter, as he smirked at his boyfriend, James. James couldn't help but go red in the face. He didn't want to admit to his boyfriend about his fetish yet, but all because of this stupid Villan they both had to take down, the heartless Villan had to blurt it out.

You see, the Villain they had to take down, has a unique power. They can read minds. And can alter your emotions to bend them to their will. James, who's known as The Thunderbolt, was about to take them down, but the Villan went to use its power. But to fully bend emotions to their will, they had to read their target's mind first.

And accidentally, they saw James's big secret he's been keeping from Hunter.

"U-Uh... N-No! I don't!" He quickly said to Hunter. Hunter just giggled, then rolled his eyes. "Dude, I know it was a Villan, but I know he wasn't lying,"

James went red in the face. He never received good treatment from anyone he dated, so he made sure to keep it from his current boyfriend. But something different was happening. "Oh man, I'm gonna have so much fun teasing you~," Said Hunter, and he grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it up, revealing his... You guessed it, his navel. A nicely shaped innie, with a detailed outie knob sticking inside of it. James's face instantly burned. "I-I..." James didn't know how to respond, as this never happens to him before.

"You... You don't hate it?"

Hunter tilted his head. "Um... Why would I hate it? All you want to do is see it and possibly touch it right?"

James looked down, then back at him. "Yeah... Basically-"

Hunter smiled. "Then-" He placed his hand on his belly. "It's all yours~"

James looked back down at that unique bellybutton. He slowly reached over, then dipped his finger inside of the innie, his finger pressed onto the semi-hard outie knot inside, and wiggled his finger around. "Oh wow, that's a little ticklish, hehe," Hunter giggled. His belly sucked in and shivered a little as his boyfriend's finger was moving the outie knob inside.

"I... I've wanted to see yours for so long, It's so cute..."

"Well, why didn't you tell me?" Hunter asked.

"I... Was afraid you'd judge me and hate me... Everyone I had as a boyfriend had,"

Hunter pouted. "That's not nice, show me to them, so I can shock them all," He opened the palm of his hands, and a ball of electricity summoned. James looked at it, then at Hunter. "We're heros, It would be immoral to do that,"

"Yeah, I know," Hunter said as he closed his hands. "But I'm upset they hurt you like this-" Hunter came closer to James, and gave him a peck on his lips. James blushed, and kissed back. Then, he went back to playing with Hunter's bellybutton. "Your bellybutton is very cute..."

Hunter laughed. "You said that already,"

"O-Oh I did?"

Hunter giggled. "Yes, you did!" He said.

James continued to play around with Hunter's navel until Hunter also had a secret fetish of his own.

James couldn't believe it. "You do? Is... It navel fstish like me?"

Hunter giggled, then shook his head. "No...Let me just show you-"

He reached over to James and put his hand up his shirt. James's blushed a little when that happened. Then, he felt Hunter's fingers feeling around in his armpits. That tickled him a little because that's one of the places he's the most ticklish. Hunter smiled when he felt James's muscles in the armpits moving around them the sensation of the tickling. "Wow, you have another body part fetish that has to do with tickling?" James asked. Hunter blushed, then nodded. Without hesitation, James pulled his shirt up, just above his right shoulder, and lifted his arm. The semi-hairy armpit could be shown to Hunter. "Here's my armpit~" James giggled. "Oh wow! That's hot-" He reached over and rubbed his fingers on it, and that caused James to laugh hysterically. "Man, you're ticklish here badly, damn-"

Hunter used that moment to scratch his fingers lightly over the skin and twirl his finger around the hair. "Hahahaha!" Laughed James.

After doing that, Hunter came closer, pulled James up to him, and kissed his lips. "I love you so much," He said pulling away.

Panting from the laughter, James came closer, then planted a kiss on Hunter's lips. "I love you too-"

They sat there staring into each other's eyes, but then something interrupted them. They had the radio on a music station, but then it got interrupted by some breaking news, about someone stealing someone's car.

James looked at the radio, then at Hunter.

"Ready?" Hunter asked.

James grinned, then pulled down his shirt. "Born ready!" James snapped his fingers, then a metal suit transformed on his body, with electrical currents coating the exterior of the suit. Hunter did the same thing.

James jumped from the couch. "Thunderbolt and Lightning to the rescue!" He yelled. Hunter snorted, giggling at his boyfriend. "Geez, you don't have to0 go full nerd about it," He laughed.