Bad Day, Turned Better Part 11 Nerraw Part 1

Andy and Adam walked out of the library. Andy was a little dazed still, about what had happened. How could he not be? He just learned that something was very wrong with his Ex. Whatever had happened, was possibly never Matthew's fault.

"Adam... I... I don't feel good at all," He said quietly, as they left the library's doors. Adam shut the door behind them and then looked at Andy.

"Aww, come here," He said walking up to Andy and hugged him close. Andy sniffed, then snuggled into Adam's soft body. Adam smiled softly and started to rub Andy's back to comfort him. "I'm here, okay? Just try to calm yourself, we'll fix whatever mess this is,"

"Are you sure?"

Adam broke from the hug, then reached forward to Andy's face, and rubbed his cheek. "We can try, okay?" Adam calmly said.

Andy sighed. "How are we gonna tell our friends this? I don't think they'll believe what.... happened in there,"

"We don't have to," Adam said. "Not yet at least," He looked down for a moment, then back at Andy. "Wanna come over to my house after school? I want to make sure you're okay,"

Andy blushed a little, then nodded.

Adam smiled. "Good, I'll try to comfort you as best as I can. We can play video games or anything. And I'll let you play with my belly button and belly of course,"

****

After Shcool, Andy went to visit Adam. And sure, enough, Adam was letting Andy play with his navel and belly. They were resting on the couch, just like what Andy did with his other friends.

Adam had his shirt parted up, his pudgy stomach out on display for Andy to mess with. Andy was gently rubbing and massaging Adam's doughy stomach, and Adam was really enjoying it. "Andy, I'm not gonna lie, but that feels so good,"

Andy blushed. "It does?"

Adam nodded. "In a less sexual way, more like a comfort thing. It's like you're giving my tummy a massage,"

Andy giggled. "Yeah, I guess it could be that,"

"But it isn't fare," Adam said. "I'm the one who needs to give you a massage, you still look stressed,"

Andy still was. Whatever happened today, still didn't sit right with him. "I still am..."

"Here, want me to mess with your belly?" Adam asked.

Andy blushed for a bit, then nodded. "Okay..." He sat up, then lay down on the couch the other way, and then he lifted his shirt up, exposing his own slightly pudgy belly. and then Adam lay on his stomach, and rested his head on Andy, he then started to gently rub at Andy's tummy, occasionally dipping his finger into Andy's belly button.

Andy felt comfortable and adjusted himself on the couch, and closed his eyes as Adam played with his navel and stomach. They stayed there, until they both fell asleep, with Adam's head resting on his belly.

***

They both slept for a while, so when Andy woke up, he felt refreshed. He didn't feel as crap as he did before, which was good, so he was glad he got that. Adam had woken up before Andy and was messing with his tummy in the meantime. "Oh? You're awake?" He said, smiling sweetly at Andy.

Andy blushed and nodded. "Yeah,"

Adam stopped resting on his stomach and then sat up on the couch. "You slept well?"

Andy sat up after, "Yeah," He responded. "Surprisingly. Do you know what time it is?"

Adam looked over at the clock. "Quarter past five," He said.