Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

Roxas and Hayner, were both sitting alone in the Usual Spot, waiting for Sora and Mark to come over. At one point, Roxas looked over at Hayner. "Um... Hey, Hayner?"

Hayner blinked, then looked over at Roxas. "Yeah? What is it Rox?"

Roxas looked at him, then looked away for a moment, "Um, you know that thing that Mark always does with Sora?" Roxas then looked forward as he asked that.

Hayner arched his eyebrow and tilted his head. "Mark does... a lot of things with Sora," Hayner giggled, putting his hands to his mouth. "What thing exactly are you talking about?"

"You know, the belly button thing?"

"O-Oh! You mean Mark's belly button fetish, and how he's always gawking at Sora's belly button because of it?" Hayner asked, tilting his head.

Roxas nodded with a blush. "I... um, I-I kinda wanna touch yours?"

Hayner's eyes widen a bit. "Woah... did Mark give you his kink or something?" He snorted. "You're turning into a weirdo like him!" He snickered but in a non-mean way.

Roxas just rolled his eyes. "Ugh, shut up!" He said as he pushed Hayner's arms playfully. "You damm well know we both find Mark's fetish very cute,"

Hayner chuckled. "Can't deny that, I do."

"So...," Roxas said, looking shy again. "Can I touch yours?"

"Roxy... You know my belly button is like super sensitive," Hayner said shaking his head. "You know if you start touching it, even lightly... I'm gonna start laughing like a maniac,"

Roxas turned his head to him. "So you finally admit it?" He teased.

Hayner pouted, then booped Roxas's cheek. "Shut up,"

Roxas reached over at Hayner. "Please? I'll be gentle, I promise,"

Hayner sighed. "Fineee~," He placed his hands on the bottom of his shirt, and hoisted it up to reveal his toned stomach, with that very nice v line, that had the shallow navel in the middle, that showed off all of the grooves and wrinkles of the navel knot.

Roxas reached over, and gently, ever so lightly, touched the belly button with his finger, which already set off Hayner to giggle. "Hehehe," He giggled softly. Hayner was super ticklish in his belly button and over his abs.

Roxas did what he saw Mark did with Sora's belly button, lightly scratching his nail over Hayner's navel, playing with a soft flesh that was attached to his exposed navel knot. That little piece of flesh felt squishy at the top, and firm at the bottom of that part of the navel.

Hayner was already starting to laugh loudly. "Rohahahackas!" Hayner giggled, his toned stomach trying to suck in to escape Roxas's fingers. "That tickles!" He laughed. "Why you have to scratch my belly button like that!" He said continuing to laugh.

Roxas grinned, then took his fingers away.

"Geez, how does Sora put up with this, with Mark every day?" Hayner asked, shaking his head.

"Well, for starters he isn't as sensitive in the belly button as you," Roxas snorted.

"But how? Like-, wait a moment, aren't you like, dead in your navel?" Hayner chuckled after saying that.

Roxas giggled as Hayner mentioned that. Roxas isn't ticklish in his belly button at all. He's a little ticklish outside the navel rim, and on his soft-like skinny belly, but he's not ticklish in the navel hole at all.

"You can poke it if you want," Roxas told Hayner.

Hayner didn't say he didn't want to, and reached over to Roxas, pulling up his shirt, revealing Roxas's incredibly deep belly button, and soft stomach. Roxas's belly button was the same as Sora's, a deep endless hole you could barely see the bottom of it. But when you would stretch open his navel, you'd see that the bottom had the most designs you'd ever see in a navel knot. The many grooves and wrinkles, and folds make those belly buttons on both Sora and Roxas a joy to play with.

Hayner stuck his finger down into Roxas's navel, pushing through the soft folds. Roxas was out doing things just before he came to visit Hayner, so he was sweaty. His navel was a bit clammy from it all. "Ew," Hayner joked. "Your belly button is wet,"

Roxas giggled. "I dare you to smell it~"

"I'm not doing that," Hayner giggled. He wriggled his finger inside Roxas's navel, feeling every inch of the folds inside. All while doing this, wasn't getting a single peep out of Roxas. No giggles or anything. Hayner just had Roxas's belly button to play with, without Roxas's giggling all over the place.

He was really getting into it, and eventually rested his head on his friend's shoulder, and continued to play with his deep innie. "I can see why Mark likes doing this," Hayner started. "It's a little relaxing,"

Roxas agreed. "Yeah, it's relaxing for me too. And Sora is so much of a teaser when he sees Mark blushing from touching his belly button, he just gushes at it,"

Hayner giggled. "Yeah,"

And for the time being, Hayner continued to play with Roxas's belly button, by digging his fingers into it, feeling the little bump of the navel knot at the back.

They were so cozy, that they didn't even notice that Sora and Mark had come into the Usual Spot.

"Well, what do we have here~," Said a teaseful Sora.

Hayner gasped, retracted his hand away from Rxoas's navel and belly, and looked over at Sora, who was smirking at him. "Noithing!: Hayhner yelled.

Roxas just rolled his eyes plafully. "Hayner was just exploring my belly button~"

Hayner blushed and covered his face.

Sora giggled. "Hey, Mark~ They're getting your cute fetish~," Sora said to his boyfriend, which resulted in Mark just blushing.