Tummy Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)

Sora yawned loudly, as he stretched. He's been tired, from what he did back in his world the entire day. So, now, he was happy to spend some time with his boyfriend. He eased from stretching, dropping his arms on the couch cushion. He turned his head and saw Mark looking at him, with his face a little tinted in red. "Geez, what set you off~?" Sora teased. Mark just grunted, then rolled his eyes.

"We all know why you even stretched in the first place," Mark responded. "What? Damn, can't your tired boyfriend, stretch?" Sora said with a chuckle. Mark just chuckled along with him. "I'm sure it was because of something else,"

"Oh~ I know why. Was it... because of this?" Sora stretched again. His shirt went up. It went up before, and Sora knew 100% that's why Mark was blushing. So this time, he made the shirt go even higher, where his entire tummy was being shown to Mark.

He always loves to tease Mark.

And Mark loves it.

Mark reached over, and spider-tickled Sora on his belly. "H-HehehEY!" Sora erupted in giggles, stopped stretching, and covered his belly with his hands. "Thought you were gonna give me a navel poke like you always do, not a tickle attack,"

Mark looked at him. "Well, someone's gotta get back at you for all this teasing," He said with a smirk. Sora pouted.

He sat back up on the couch, his hands were now away from his tummy.

But Mark just reached over again and tickled Sora all over his belly. "MAHAHAHAHRK!" Sora howled in laughter, he tried to push Mark's hands away, but Mark managed to loop around them and persist to get at Sora. Sora started to laugh hysterically as Mark was tickling him all over his bare abdomen. "Woah, someone's ticklish today~" Mark teased as he jumped on Sora getting at his sides. "HAHAHAH! MAHAHAHRK! STHAHAHP!" Sora laughed loudly. "Never key-boy," Mark giggled.

"You're meheheeean!" Sora giggled hysterically.

Mark then got at his sides, and that made poor Sora jerk, trying to get away from him. But he couldn't move due to how Mark was over him. "NOT THEHEHEREEEE *PIFFTTTT* HAHAHAHA!" Sora laughed. Mark has never heard his boyfriend laugh this hard before. It was really funny and cute to him. Then Mark did something, that made Sora laugh the hardest.

He took a deep breath, then blew a long and hard raspberry on Sora's tummy, and...

"HAHAHAHAHA NHOHOHOHOHO MARK! STOHAHAHAOOOOOP!" Sora whined in laughter.

Eventually, Mark stopped. He let go of Sora, then sat on the couch.

Sora sat there, lying on the couch, panting.

"Geez, I didn't tickle you THAT hard," Mark chuckled.

"Yes, you did!" Sora snapped. "Mark that tickled so much! That was so mean," He said, pouting. Smiling, Mark came closer to Sora, putting his finger inside Sora's innie, swirling it around, and kissed his cheek. "But your giggles were so adorable though~,"

"Oh stop," Sora giggled.